Part Twenty Six: Back To Reality

"I'm here with, Camila Jauregui, and we're talking about her newest album....'The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving'," James Corden; a renown talk show host said as he introduced the pop star. "We're all dying to know, when is this highly anticipated album dropping?"

Camila smiled. She was way too excited for the release of this album, as it was as she dubbed 'her baby'. "Well, James, my baby will be dropping....drumroll please," the audience laughed once they heard the drumroll. "September 21st! I'm so excited to share this with everyone, not just my fans but anyone who listens to my music. I hope it resonates with the broken, and I hope they know that their healing is coming. It may not be right now, but it's coming."

James grinned. "You heard it here first, folks. Camila Jauregui's third studio album is dropping in two months! I don't know about you all, but I am honestly super excited for this album!" The crowd murmured in agreement. All of Camila's fans had been awaiting this album since before she even announced it was in the works, and it was finally going to be released and bless their ears. "Okay, so question, what's your favourite song that you have on the record?"

Camila groaned. "Everyone keeps asking me this, but truth is, all these songs are my babies, they're pieces of me. It's like when your kids come and ask you which one of them is your favourite."

James snorted. "Oh, trust me, I know the feeling." The crowd laughed along with him.

"But, if I had to choose, I feel like my favourite song would be 'Like I'm Going To Lose You'." This had been a part of Camila's 'The Loving', and she had a little assistance from John Legend with the writing of the song. "And I know, you're going to ask why, but I think it's my favourite because it revolves around a situation between my wife and I." Camila ran a hand through her hair. "I think...um...when we love someone, something that we forget is that at any given moment the person can be gone; be it death, divorce or whatever it is. And I feel like we don't truly cherish someone until they're gone. So I wrote that song after coming to the realisation that my wife won't be here forever, so I plan on loving her like I'm going to lose her. Unconditionally, because we aren't promised tomorrow."

You might think that you don't matter in this world, but because of you someone has a favourite mug that they drink their coffee out of every morning.

Someone has a favourite song, that whenever it comes on the radio, they can't help but belt the lyrics out, not giving a shit whether they sound good or not.

Someone reads a book or watches a movie that you recommended and they get so lost in the little details, and they can't help but wait to talk to you about it.

Don't ever think you don't have an impact in someone's life. Your fingerprints can't simply be wiped away from the little acts of kindness, from the way you love someone, it can't go away just like that.

"Aw that's literally the cutest thing I've heard all day!" James gushed. "Do you think she's watching your interview right now? Do you have something you'll like to tell the woman that stole your heart?"

Camila laughed. She didn't think her wife had been watching the interview because she had to be at work at an insanely early hour. Nicholas Dos Santos was going to need her to photograph some of his models and that was going to take a few hours.

"I don't think she's watching right now, but even if she isn't, I just want you all to know that this woman has my entire heart," Camila placed her left hand over her heart and smiled. "I love her with everything in me. I know that no matter what...she'll be mine. She's my home."

***

"Lauren!"

"Mrs Jauregui - Cabello!"