Part Nineteen: Romance

Most people don't want to hear this, but real relationships that last requires a lot of forgiveness. Sometimes you just have to forgive. You have to accept the fact that your significant other isn't perfect. They're going to hurt you, they're going to disappoint you and they're going to upset you.

They're only human, as are you.

You have to figure it out if you want to work shit out. You have to go through ups and downs, if at the ending of the day you want to wake up with them right next to you.

Be with someone who you don't have to hide from, in any way. Whether it's your morning face before you've put your makeup on. Whether it's an embarrassing story that happened to you on your way to work...make sure you can tell them it all. Make sure you end up with someone who still loves you. A person who you can tell your whole life to, is a person worth spending the rest of your life with.

Camila groaned as the sunlight shone through the windows to her bedroom. She turned her head to the right and saw that Lauren was fast asleep. The peacefulness of her wife's facial expression made her smile. She ran her index finger over the woman's face, tracing her features. The action causing Lauren to unconsciously fan away whatever that was disturbing her.

Camila giggled and placed a chaste kiss on her wife's forehead. She tossed the duvet off her body and headed to get ready for the day ahead of her. The only thing at the back of her mind was her assignment that her therapist wanted to her perform. She had an idea about what she wanted to do, but when it came to Lauren these days, she was unbelievably awkward.

Stepping out of the shower some thirty minutes after, she saw Lauren sitting up and busy on her laptop. It was a Saturday but she was always working. It had gotten worse since her trip to Milan. Of course she managed to balance her time between her family and work, but she never really had any time for herself.

"Good morning, mi amor," Camila placed a kiss on her wife's cheek. "What are you doing working already?"

Lauren smiled when she felt her wife's lips against her cheek. "Good morning. I'm just trying to get some work done. Izzy wants us to take her to see the Incredibles 2 this evening. So I want to get everything out of the way." Camila nodded in understanding. "Do you mind making breakfast?"

"Do you mind dying at only 26?"

The photographer snorted. "You're not that horrible in the kitchen, babe. Your eggs are..." She paused. "Eggscellent."

Camila rolled her eyes and laughed. "You did not just make a terrible egg pun."

"Oh, but I just did."

The young Argentinean took a seat on the bed and scrolled through her phone. A silence fell between the two. Camila decided to interact with her fans on Twitter for a bit, until she saw a text from her manager.

Roger: Do you think we can meet up today?

Camila: Pretty short notice but why?

Roger: We need you to do a photo shoot for the CC3 era. I already have everything lined up. We just need to run through some things and we can dive right into it.

Camila reread the text and paused. She loved doing these photo shoots. It was always fun and she had loved dressing up, but for the first time in forever, she just wasn't feeling it.

That's when it hit her.

Camila: Roge...I have an idea. I'll call you in 20. I have to make some breakfast for Izzy.

***

"Camz.." Lauren stressed on her wife's nickname. "Are you sure that you want me to do this?"