Part Thirty Two: Our Love Is Incredible

(Here's the actual chapter 😂)

*One Tour Later*

It had been a few weeks since Camila had wrapped up her tour, and though there were minor challenges between her and her family, they managed to get through it...together.

The tour, as expected was a success, I mean what else did you expect from Camila? She only gives one hundred and ten percent when she does something.

However, she had been rather busy with her wife and their friends planning their rewedding... or whatever the ceremony is called when a couple renews their vows.

Becky, being the made of honour was making all the necessary preparations with the help of Lauren's sister and the woman who has captured all our hearts; Maggie Jauregui. They decided to host the event in a beach side bungalow on the island of Tobago; which is the smaller island of Trinidad.

Yes, you heard it here first folks. The couple; along with their friends and families were heading to the Caribbean and might I add, one of, if not the BEST country in the Caribbean.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Becky gently shook her sister to wake her from her slumber. "Today is the big day, and if I allow you to sleep through this, Maggie will kill me."

Camila groaned loudly and covered her face with her blanket. "Five more minutes."

"You've been saying that since I tried waking you about an hour ago." Becky laughed. "We have to start getting you ready. Remember, we need you looking good for the music video as well!"

Given that her tour was finally over; Camila wanted to give her fans a last surprise before this era was over, and what was better than dropping a music video for her last single of the album?

The music video was going to be revolving around the renewal of their vows. It was actually Lauren's idea and when Camila heard it, she couldn't say no. The idea behind the song was about their love, and what better way to confess her feelings for her wife to the world, than this?

"Where's Lauren?" Camila mumbled underneath her blanket. "Wait," she sat upright quickly. "Where's Izzy?"

"Relax, Camilita," Becky smiled at her older sister. "Lauren is already up and getting ready. Izzy is with our moms, or with the other kids. You're the only one behind time."

Camila sighed. "I'm just tired. Tour really kicked my ass, and coming here a few weeks after when I could've been hibernating isn't doing me any good."

"After today, you and Lauren can stay all day in bed, but right now, let's get you ready." Becky pulled her sister off the bed and ushered her into the bathroom, allowing her to take a shower and have a moment alone.

As the water cascaded down her body, Camila sighed in content. Truth be told, she was extremely excited for today. She knew that Lauren was already her wife, but something about their recommitment to one another made today even more special.

One day, I promise you, someone is going to love and respect you the way that you deserve. All these people who hurt you, the pain would be irrelevant now. You'll realise that they were fundamental in your growth as a person.

They were leading you to be with the person who you were born to be with.

That they were shaping you into being the person that you were born to be.

The fact is, love and relationships are complicated as fuck. But once you're with the right person, you'd be able to take on whatever the world throws at you.