Part Thirty One: Sing To Me

(A/N) I'm back, my adoring public 🤧
***

Wait," Dinah repeated for the millionth time. "You're telling me that Lauren did what?!"

Maggie rolled her eyes and poured herself another glass of wine. After Lauren's proposal, Camila had gathered some of her friends and went to discuss what had happened between them.

To spill the Earl Grey and what not.

It wasn't out in the tabloids as yet, but knowing Dinah Jane, Camila was sure, that no later than today, her best friend would tweet something and the world would know.

"She said, you dumb bitch," Maggie took a sip from her glass. "That they're renewing their vows and she's making me the matron of honour."

"Listen here, you little bitch," Dinah began. "I've known the both of them a lot longer than you, therefore if anyone is going to be the maid of honour, that will be me; Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio Kane. No one else. Period."

Camila laughed to herself and admired her ring. She couldn't believe that this had happened. Even though therapy was over a couple weeks now, and with her album dropping in about two weeks, she was still extremely nervous about having to go back on tour. She and Lauren had been discussing what they were going to do, and they had settled on moving to New York. They weren't too sure about having Izzy on the road with Camila as yet because she did need to be in a stable environment; so that was going to be a major issue.

"Actually guys, I was thinking about having Becky be my maid of honour," at the mention of her name, the teenager began choking hysterically on her drink; causing Maggie to knock her on the back, hoping she doesn't die. "Are you okay?" Camila smirked at her sister.

"I..I what," Becky said in confusion. "You want me, as in ME," she pointed to herself to be your MOH? Are you for real?"

Camila reached across the table and took her sister's hand. "I am. You're my sister Becky, I wouldn't want anyone else to be my maid of honour. Plus, Dinah was it last time, she can't be that greedy."

"Um, yes I can," Dinah rolled her eyes playfully. "But that's a really cute idea, Walz. I can't wait to see you crying as you're walking down the aisle again."

Dinah, Maggie, Becky along with Camila had met up for an impromptu visit. Since everyone was literally busy with their careers and children, it was quite difficult to schedule a group hang with everyone. Lauren, as well couldn't make it because she had some work to do with Natasha.

"I'm really honoured that you chose me, Mila," Becky intertwined their fingers together. "I'm just so happy that things worked out between you and Lauren. The both of you deserve to be happy."

Camila brought their hands to her lips, kissing Becky's softly. "I swear, I wish you were in my life a lot longer. You're honestly the best sister a girl can ask for."

"Speaking of sisters..." Maggie wiggled her eyebrows at her sister in law. "When is my Mini Me going to get a sibling? I believe his name was Chuck."

She and Dinah snickered. Becky was clueless but she joined in the laughter anyway because she didn't want to be left out.

"Not anytime soon," Camila rolled her eyes. "I know she wants a sibling but life is just so busy right now. I don't want to have another kid and make the same mistakes I did with Izzy. When Lauren and I do decide on having another baby, I want to be around for it all; their first word, their first steps, seeing them off on their first day at school."