Part Twenty Eight: Date #1 - You're Perfection

Camila had recently released her first single 'Perfect' featuring one of her oldest friends in the music industry; Selena Gomez, from her third studio album; The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving, and her fans were going crazy.

She had intended to drop three singles; one from each of the stages on her album. They were the songs that resonated the most with her and she wanted to be able to convey visually, what she was feeling at the time. Her favourite one would have to be The Loving, in which she'll release No Hay Nadie Más with Demi Lovato. This song was obviously about her love for her wife, and it would most definitely be her favourite to perform even though she hadn't performed it just yet.

Before she and her wife were to have their dates, Camila decided to push harder with her album. She had done a couple interviews and did her very first performance of 'Perfect'. Camila even managed to snag Selena to perform with her despite her being on an indefinite hiatus.

She couldn't wait to share her songs with the world, and Camila had hoped that she would be able to at least help one person, if they were in the same position as she was just a few months ago.

You know what they say, when words fail, music speaks.

***

As for the couple's date assignment, Camila had been planning to take her wife out on a date for quite a while now, but she had never truly gotten around to it because of their both busy schedules. She had already asked Maggie and Ariana to babysit Isabella, while she and her wife continue to ignite the flame of their love.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Camila asked Maggie for the millionth time as though she hadn't taken care of her niece on her own.

Maggie rolled her eyes playfully. "Camzii, it's not like I'm going to give the kid alcohol and have her smoke weed. I'm not THAT much of a bad influence."

"I actually think she'll give her alcohol to drink though," Lauren said as she descended the stairs. Meanwhile, Ariana was upstairs with Izzy, picking out a game for them to play when her parents left. "But not too much alcohol, she's still a kid." Lauren winked at her younger sister.

Camila crossed her arms and glared at her wife. "Really, babe? Really?"

Maggie laughed loudly and pinched her sister in law's cheeks. "Aw you're so cute when you're pretending to be a good mother."

"I am a somewhat decent mother!" Camila protested.

Izzy came running down the stairs, with Ariana trailing behind her. "Mama! Mummy!" She dove into Camila's awaiting arms. "Hi." She kissed her mother on the cheek, causing the woman to swoon. "Are you and mama going to leave soon?"

Lauren placed a kiss on top her child's head. "Yes we are. Are you going to be good for your aunties?"

Izzy smirked devilishly and nodded. "I'll only be good to aunty Ari because she brought me a new teddy and I like him a lot. I named him Ted."

Yes. Ted as in that foul mouthed teddy bear.

Maggie gasped in faux hurt. "Are you insinuating that you don't like me and would sell me to the cartel at any given opportunity?" She asked her niece who had no idea what she was talking about. The child just stared at her aunt in pure confusion. "Exactly what I thought! You wound me, Mini Me. To think you like my girlfriend more than me."