Bonus Chapter

(A/N) Ayyy. I'm back on my bullshit but just for one chapter 🤪

***

"What are you looking at?" Dinah Jane, approached her best friend. They were on their way to the cafeteria to have lunch but Camila trailed behind her group of friends, and had stopped in front of the music room. "Well...who are you looking at," she smirked at her best friend. "That's Lauren Jauregui. Rumour has it that she's....well there's no rumours. I just wanted to talk but I realised I was going nowhere."

Camila laughed and moved away from the door. "She's pretty talented. I've never really seen her around. Do you know her?"

"Yeah, I do." Dinah linked arms with her friend as they walked away. Camila turned around and stared at the room, contemplating what would've happened if she went in and spoke to Lauren but she was sort of pretty nervous to do that. "We've been friends since we were kids. Our families go way back too. Why? Do you want me to introduce you? Because I can if you want."

Camila shook her head 'no'. "That's fine. I was just wondering..." She trailed off and took a seat at the usual table with her friends. A few moments into the group's daily banter, Lauren entered the cafeteria, and Camila's eyes instantly found the girl. There was some of instant attraction towards Lauren, and Camila could only affiliate it with her being into music, as to why she was so entranced with the girl in that short span of time.

She took a seat next to her own group of friends, and Camila realised that she had in fact known the girls and guys Lauren hung out with, but she wondered why she didn't notice Lauren in the first place.

Maybe she did, but she never really paid attention to her.

"I swear, if you want me to introduce the both of you, I will." Dinah whispered into her friend's ear as she caught Camila staring yet again.

"I can introduce myself, Dinah. I just don't want to." Camila rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. "But...is she nice? Like people friendly?"

Dinah laughed loudly, which earned some looks from their other friends but they didn't question it, as they knew Camila and Dinah were a lot closer to each other than the rest of the group.

"Everyone is people friendly, if they like someone. But she's always been nice to me. Her sister...she's a strange one," Dinah informed Camila about Lauren. "Her family is crazy rich, but she's like...I don't know," she shrugged. "I think you just have to interact with her and form your own opinion of her."

Camila nodded mindlessly, her eyes never leaving Lauren. Not once.

That was until, Lauren looked up and caught Camila's gaze. Typically, Camila would've looked away but she didn't. She sent Lauren a shy smile, and turned her attention back to her group of friends.

They didn't interact with each other, until that faithful day in Spanish class.

"Miss Jauregui...Miss Cabello. The two of you will be working on the impact of the Latino culture on America," Lauren didn't hear any word after her teacher had said Camila's name.

They were going to be partners.

"What sort of sick joke is this?!" Lauren asked herself. She was too lost in her own world to notice the brunette, who had captured her eyes many weeks ago, standing in front of her.