4

[Jin]
I stood infront of the door as she silently but fastly closed it against my face, I never felt this kind of attraction towards another being but here I am, whipped as they call it.

Already? You may ask. But I am surprised myself thinking it through the guys will definitely tease me for this but I wouldn't tell them yet since news spreads around, fast.

"Good night"

Was all she managed to reply and I felt a smile on my face as she replied at my last sentence and she was too, shocked by our previous event that has just occured minutes ago and I am proud that I made her shocked.

She will be mine.

I thought of her beauty as she prances around, not totally creepy, but admiring one's beauty is nothing to be afraid of.

I was walking down the parking lane and as I saw Jungkook exactly where my car was and he was exactly here as i ordered.

"Hyung I can see a slight hint of red on your cheeks"

I decided to not mind his petty obvious comments since it will benefit nothing as make the situation more impossible.

"Who's the queen?"

Hmm, queen that would suit her

"No one special"

A pause for a while before we got inside the car together and he drove out and made our way to the mansion.

"Come on hyung~ you can't possibly hide her forever"

"It's nothing kookie drop it"

I maybe the feared leader of all mafia gangs but my family members and friendd have been my source of saneness in everyday life.

"Here we are, have a good night hyung"

He walke away and threw the keys once he was inside and when i came in secondly, you could easily see how he perfectly shot the key in the holder and that's what you see from a perfect shooter.

Doesn't disappoint me.

It was fine if the jokes are remained inside the friendship as long as it didnt affect any of the business we are having.

Do I trust all of them?

Yes definitely, no one dares to distespect me since I am known for a reason in the mafia world and for being the "King Of Mafia" they'd knew exactly where their lives will be directly goig once they dare to disobey their leader and boss.

Never cross the the line as I say in every business that we encounter, bloodbath or not the line stays as it is.

I went for my bed as soon as everything was surely settled down and thinking of my kitten's face turns my beast into an unstoppble possessive arrogant

She isn't even mine YET

I was never letting anyone harm her and just letting her be my wife either way, really is some crazy business since I don't know if she'll even agree since my father's will to have my heir and his grandchildren seen by his own eyes.

I didn't expect that I'd find a wife sooner or later even in my mid 20's was a shocker, I don't want my partner in life to be harmed by my vengeful enemies that is if they could get through the line.

I was trying to get some sleep when my phone rang letting me take my mind off of kitten,

"King, we have someone in the cells, someone from- BlueBlood Gang"