21

[Kaye]
"It's about time I breathe air and not medical air"

He laughed and held my hand it was time to start a new life and work hard to maintain this relationship with a perfect man whom I've been dying to meet ever since my teenage years.

"Kaye?"

"Yes?"

He seemed hesitant at first but he gulped and held both of my hands tightly and he also looked like he wasa about to faint.

"I wanted to ask you this when we get home but I wanna start a new life with you, no more cheesy bullshit, will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't know those question could add a majority of happiness inside of you and so it did to me.

"Sure"

He opened his eyes and hugged me while I returned it, I love this man and here we are ready to make everything fresh in our history, no more contracts, no more harsh treaments just love and us but I know arguements will come so i'll treasure every bit of happiness in this.

*********
Now we're in his car and he asked me if I wanted some food and of course who could resist my stomach was burning and aching for good food.

"Hmmm" i moaned at the sensation of this  food and not the same blunt taste of a hospital food.

Yeh, yeh I have many things against a hospital, I should probably build one and create all the things a hospital should be, yummy foods, colorful furnitures and fun entertainment unlike what hospitals are right now.

I was seating here when Jin took a sip of his soup then he stopped, he looked at me wide eyed and of course my first impression was- was it that good?

When he gulped the soup down he fanned his face and put his tongue out and murmured me these words.

"Hot- hot!"

His face was kind of turning flush pink and I was turning red because of laughing, I didn't care if people were watching us with weird faces- heck we have a moment to share and they should mind their own businesses to be honest.

"My lips kind of burned a little, will you kiss it to be better?"

He wiggled his eyebrows making me pinch his biceps and I sat back down with him staring at me and I felt a little uncomfortable under his constant stare and he didn't stop knowing I was shifting left and right from my seat.

"Stop it"

"Stop what?"

"Stop staring dummy"

"Dummy?"

"Yes."

I was sternly saying this to stop it because this was clearly making me go crazy and uncomfortable (saying it for the 50000th time that i'm uncomfortable when someone intensely stares at me like that it feels as if I have to be good and perfect and poise to satisfy their opinions and expectations for me.

"Let's go home"

Jin sat up and went outside while I was left confused, he also left some money to pay for our food so I had no choice but to follow him outside and enter the car, mister I-dont-know-the-heck-is-happening-to-him drove away and proceeded to move into the long high roads, and so was I driving myself to sleep little did I know I would be out in minutes.

* * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * *
I stirred and stirred but to no amount the hold kept on tightning around me I didn't want to open my eyes but the space was just too limited.

I looked up to see a man's handsome choco brown eyes and mesmerizing features then I realized I must've looked like a fool when he caught me.

Way to go Kaye.

I was laid on a bed and he went out to god know's where and good lord do I see food again and i'll never get tired of it.

"Eat it, it's cheese buldak"

"Cheese buldak?"

"Spicy pork with cheese on top and some additionals"

(A:search it it's heaven)

"Sounds yummy"

"Like the name Jin"

I choked half-way on the pork and almost died if he didn't give me water

"Stop scaring me!"

"Then stop these naughty jokes when i'm eating!"

"Then let's not joke around and let me prove  you reality of it"

I spat the water out and it got him, he stood up and got a towel then dried his face

"Real nice fountain there"

Sarcasm.

"But i prefer the fountain under those shorts"

I choked on air this time.

"Omg stop it"

"Continue eating Kaye"

He told me he'll just go out to buy some ingridients and come on I was so lonely here and I wanted to call him but i'll sound clingy and shit but to think of it he likes to take care of others.

My mafia leader.

********
You guys dont know how happy I am to see the amount of reads increase and to be honest i'd like to see you guys comment and vote♡ thank you~