38

[KAYE]
I waited for Lisa outside leaning against the limo, yes Jin wanted a limo to take us there and to fetch us after we buy our things and clothes or whatever stuff we could snatch

She came out in her sun dress and it was yellow but her long orange hair seemed to fit the color of her dress perfectly as if seeing a sundown.

"Can I?"

"Can you?"

"Yes I can"

She was referring to getting inside first, she was a very jolly person and she was too excited to ride a limo I guess it was her first time but you can't blame her- riding a limo is the best.

There was a long minute of pause before one question popped out of my head.

"How'd you find Hoseok right now?"

She blushed at the name of my brother and gosh do I find it so adorable and cute.

"W-well he's hot and kind"

I laughed and she looked at her laugh.

"I guess having an innocent sister in law wasn't bad at all"

"S-s-sister in law?"

"Yeah you're gonna be married sooner or later"

"How about you and Jin?"

"Well I don't know"

"You dont know?"

"We haven't really talked about marriages and stuff"

"Hmm"

She hummed and nodded before the driver let us down and enter the mall, it wasn't full with people and thank god for that because I didn't want to squeeze myself between a crowd.

"Let's go?"

"Should we?"

"Yes we should"

I dragged her by the hand and she followed me and took a look by the shops we were passing by and I stopped at one particular shop

Forever 21

"Oh. My. God."

She and I both exclaimed and squealed, both of us didn't care of the attention we were getting but the sales and the clothes are the total shit here.

We zoomed inside and scanned every shelf and aisle, we took our own baskets and mine was full and hers was too.

I planned on wearing some after my pregnancy and hopefully they'll still fit cause damn these clothes are total fire and I was too happy when I saw the maternity clothes.

We met at the cashier line and she bought herself some sexy ones and I was so happy for her to show them off to Hobi.

"This'll be my treat to you"

She suddenly halted and looked at me with her wide eyes.

"Oh my I should minimize these then-"

"No it's alright damn girlbyou better chill"

I told her and she nodded as she set the basket down and the cashier scanned through it all.

************

We went out of the store and we were greeted by Mark and some men with him.

"Oh hey there Kai"

"Kai?"

Lisa wondered and I glared at mark for calling me Kai when he knew I hated it.

"Oh, don't mind him he's just a friend"

"Ouch babe just a friend?"

Mark dramatically held his chest and Lisa's eyes widened.

"A-an affair?"

To be honest she's too innocent that you might think she's doing it on purpose and she was about to yell when I clamped my hand against her mouth to shut her off.

"There's no affair here Lisa"

I glared again at mark who had both of his hands raised and I let go of poor confused Lisa.

"Let me carry those and my men will get Lisa's- Jin has ordered his men to come with me when I asked where you were and I volunteered to help incase some thing happens to Jin II"

I gave him my bags and he laughed at my reaction, he knew he got me flustered and beet red.

"We'll do more shopping thanks bye"

I waved and she also waved at him and we walked a.k.a also ran to the stores that would get our attention.

(Three hours later.)

"Someone tell me how a pregnant woman could last three hours of shopping without breaks?"

I chuckled at the exhausted girl ebsife me on the bench and drenched in some sweat.

"Mianhe"

She looked at me and forced an smile.

"No need I'm just tired but I enjoyed your bonding time with me"

"How about FunCade next?"

She jumped at the mention of a specific place and nodded atrentively as I laughed and we bought our drinks and went on our way to the place.

I was greeted by teens playing arcades and other claw machines.

"Ready?"

"I'll buy the tokens"

"I'll also buy"

We both headed to the lady and told her we'd buy three dozens of tokens and she gave us what we needed and we paid her in return.

"Let's dance"

I giggled and Lisa looked at me with a raised brow.

"Aren't you preggo?"

"So what? Don't underestimate a pregnant woman's dancing skills"

She brought her hands to her hip and her but sideways.

"Never underestimate me, dear sister"

She challenged me and you can see a crowd forming behind us and around the dance station and a ton were cheering for me and another ton cheering for Lisa.

"Game on"

Yoncè played on the screen and she had to dance to it or else she would lose points and I've got to tell you she has good reflexes and a soft bone to dance to this but I wasn't gonna back down to whatever shit she's gonna score.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Follow
Comment
Vote
Leave a heart~♡