20

[Kaye]
It hasn't been long before I heard a ting from my phone and yes Jin bought me a new one with my old sim card, I did tell him to not bother but he said he wanted to contact me then and now but here he is sleeping on my stomach and cutely snoring

So weird.

He was perfect in every way and every angle, he's the definition of a person who accidentally opens the front cam and still looks fucking hot as hell and glamorous as my momma's glitters.

I looked at the screen and stopped massaging Jin's scalp when I smiled completely and texted the man back.

From: Dad
How's everything princess?

From: Kaye
Omfg dad!! How are you?

From: Dad
What does omfg mean?

From: Kaye
Pfft, don't mind that but when can I visit soon?

From: Dad
Soon, sunshine, soon. I have to rest bye.

I turned the phone off and proceeded to look at the ceiling and rethink all of my decisions, was it worth it? was my life meant to be a huge mess? was I happy? all kinds of questions popped one by one and i was brought back to reality when someone tappe my hand and there I saw- god.

"Yes?"

"You spaced out"

"Weren't you supposed to be asleep mister?"

"But ma'am-"

"No buts"

"But you've got one fine butt though"

He winked making all my blood go to my face and he chuckled knowing how it affected me he smiled and to be honest Jin's laugh is hilarious and it's like fire it can spread easily and infectious like any other gestures he does, he once told me how his friends tease him as a window being cleaned specifically Jungkook, he told me he tried cleaning a window but it didn't sound the same, my poor mafia husband is being bullied by his third in command is making me laugh just thinking about it.

He also told me that once I get discharged then he'll introduce me to his friends who have helped him rescue me or his damsel in distress, pfft.

Right now, Jin was just watching T.V and while i was playing games on my phone since hospitals are kind of boring and dull for me, these white boring walls and the sullen furnitures, it all looks the same yet it's very unappealing to the eyes, not to sound like a spoiled brat but I wish that they'd atleast be more colorful?

Lately, this wound of mine was improving but it wasn't healed completely and the doctors told me to just sit down or lay down and not to stand up or else the stitches on my wound might break and the wound itself might open and it'll lead to more bleeding, once Jin heard that he immediately kept an eye on me 24/7 and he'd just go away and take care of himself when Hobi visits and they take turn so for that, Thank you doc in a very sarcastic way.

I counted down the days that i'll be discharged and be taken away to my oh so wonderful tower that is also called Jin's empire.

"Queen, what are you thinking in that pretty little mind of yours?"

"Jin stop calling me queen it's just not matching"

He was very much disappointed, I wanted to call me in his own endearment because he never calls me an endearment that lasts long.

"I wanted to let you call me where you are the only one that says so"

He looked at my tomato colored face and smiled standing up he went to sit for the chair beside me and but I kind of pushed the chair away when he was about to sit, and you can say his butt got planted down the floor making me burst into laugher

Way to go to ruin a mood kaye.

He looked at me square in the eyes and dead serious where that hold of a stare made me gulp down and he stood up and began approaching me again and was about to tickle me when I yelled

"AH! my wound!"

He rushed to my side and I bursted out laughing again and he gave me a playful stare and smirk where I swear to god my hormones exploded a million times and I lost my ovaries and my whole womanhood to him.

If i could just stare into those chocolate brown eyes every damn time I would, that is just if I could and I swear he is an angel that god has sent to me to make me pay for all my sins and here I am completely walking into God's creation slash trap, mhm.

I just realised how open he is to me yet how cold he is to the members except for the third and second in command, he really considers his friends as family and he knows who to trust and who to not trust, but one came into mind

"Do you think that this would've happened even if we didn't have the contract?"

He hesitated, but he said he loves me so i think he's thinking about the possibilities

"Yes"

"But how?"

"I don't know, but i'm confident we'd meet even though"

I smiled, he was such a caring man, mine.

"I love you"

I froze. I couldn't stop those words from spilling out of my mouth, they meant so much to me but did it to him

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No, it's fine I feel the same way"

Isn't it too cliche for the one you love to love you back? I feel so terrified of the things to come yet i'm so glad we're here together and loving each other.

"Now that everything is solved…"

He was thinking but I knew he had an answer.

"Think we can make small Jin and Kaye?"

I hit his shoulders and they felt strong and firm but I didn't have time to oggle him when he was thinking about sex.

"This time made out of pure love and possibly lust not just from the contract but from our hearts"

He held me tightly almost squeezing the life out of me and I couldn't help but smile at him for making me feel so safe and secured with every moment we have.

Every good thing lasts, so if it's temporary it wasn't worth it.