18

[Hoseok] (suprise?)
I swear I should've killed her when I had the chance, only if she wasn't my bestfriend's brother I would've slaughtered her then on the spot.

The reason behind or engagement?

Simply putting it, Jin's parents were the leader of the mafia at that time I ran away from home because I couldn't take in that father was in a mafia, the mafia that I am about to run when father passes away.

Yes my dear readers, our father is a mafia leader who was accompanied with Jin's, I couldn't believe the business so I ran. I was a coward back then.

I was problematic and probably broke and confused that day, I was 19 at that time and was just about to turn 20 then I came across Jin's land and was spotted by his parents since they were dad's ally they were gonna call him but I begged to differ and let myself disappear.

That's when I stood up and told them I'd do anything to be hidden so they came up about giving me to their only half-daughter I didn't ask for a reason I was so desperate to go away from my dad so I accepted, they promised me once I turn 21 I can divorce her when our relationship hasn't worked out.

Once I turned she didn't let me divorce her by using blackmail, I was blackmailed by using Kaye, she told me she'll come after Kaye and kill her once and she threatened me with a knife, I wasn't afraid for myself but for my sister, herself.

Now that she's in a cellar we and Jin is the head of the mafia we can demolish this son of a *toot* i wanted to censor that for you youngsters. *wink wonk*

To be honest I find the girl kind of.cute and I wanted to comfort her with this kind of tug when she looked me straight into the eyes making me flinch when it was filled with sadness and broken dead eyes.

I was sitting next to Jin who hasn't moved in a week from his chair and he was broken and going insane, he was totally whipped and I could tell he loves her, dearly *snorts*.

I haven't had a proper talk with Kaye yet I know she is a caring person, we havent seen each other for about 5 years since I was 19, I'm so happy that she accepted us but I know she'll be also taken back when she learns that father has a mafia related business.

"Hyung, you should sleep"

"No thanks, go ahead Hoseok"

I shook my head and he glared giving me a what the *hobi meme face* look and I leaned back

"She wouldn't like you tiring yourself she'll surely blame hersel-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence when he stood up and glared at me knowing I was right then he left muttering an 'i'll be back' something before he completely was gone.

I sat next to my sister and I cried like the pathetic brother I was, I was trying to hold them back but seeing her so weak and vulnerable like this because I couldn't protect her was devestating and unimaginable

"Sis, I wanted to be your knight in shining armor when we were kids but you said you'll be a princess warrior or a queen, congrats on being a queen, I promise to train you next time so you can be both, I am so sorry for being the most irresponsible brother you have, I didn't want you to be harmed because of us but it was complicated"

I started sobbing loudly and she moved a finger making me jump out of my seat and wiping my tears away as I ran for the doctor of the estate and he ran with me all the way back to see a blinking rapidly Kaye.

"Ma'am take it slow, the light is blinding so go easy"

Kaye started to follow every instructions he was giving and i'm thankful Jin had a doctor in his mafia estate and he paid them double than a hospital could and they agreed, mostly because money controls people.

She held her hand to cover her eyes and when she got used to the lighting of the room he sat down and she winced when she saw the wrapped in a bandage wound in her side. That's when she realised how and why it happened and she panicked like she was looking for something and when she spotted me she heaved a sigh of relief and said-

"Where's Jin?"

"I'm here"

Came in a newly freshed bathed Jin and I went out to get some fresh air and walk that's when I sat down the stairs looking like a lone frog.

"H-hey?"

That tiny fragile voice snapped me ou of my thoughts

"O-oh annyeong"

I spoke and she flinched like I was gonna hurt her in some way and it angered me how someone could break an angelic soul

"I wouldn't hurt you, now tell me angel what's the name?"

"Rosaline"

Ahh. A beautiful name for an angelic face yet attractive soul but broken self which made me wanted to protect her more.

"Why are you here?"

"I-i wanted to visit ma'am Kaye"

"Just call my sis kaye, it's alright"

She looked at me with her brown eyes widening and staring right at me then when she saw the resemblance she sighed and sat down beside me within an arms length but I understand she has gone through a lot.

Everything doesn't need to be in  a rush.