11

(Kaye's outfit right up there)
[Kaye]
I woke up to someone lightly touching my cheek and saying words of admiration

"What a little angel"

I rolled and still had my eyes shut blocking anything he says off.

"Wakey wakey"

I opened my eyes once I realized that I haven't seen dad in over a 3 days right now and I kinda feel bad for him since he doesn't have anyone at the moment.

"Jin?"

"Yes wifey?"

"Can we visit dad today then we can pack my things"

"You've made up your mind?"

"Do I need to take that back"

He hugged me and snuggled closer and so did I, we were still cuddling when someone decided to cough on the open door.

"Queen- I mean Kaye can i talk to you?"

Hobi said as he casually leaned on the door

How the fuck did I not notice that?

I told him that I would meet him downstairs because I needed to shower of course he'd understand that I needed to prepare it's 9AM in the morning for god's sake.

Then suddenly I remembered something

"Shit!"

I cursed out loud causing Jin to stumble then suddenly run to the bathroom while I looked at the newly clothed Kaye.

"What the fuck Kaye?"

"My job!"

He sighed and brushed his hand through his brown hair and looked to the side

"I'll talk to the manager you'll be out of the job"

"I need money for father Jin-"

"The contract says otherwise"

I fell silent since I remembered why I was here now and why I can fully treat father now and his sickness.

I have to tell Hobi about this.

I'm still overwhelmed by the fact dad can get out of the hospital and live in my apartment now on.

I jogged downstair only in my band waist long blouse that reach until mid thigh and black leggings matching it with my Qupid wedge boots.

"Hey sis going somewhere? We still have to talk"

"Yeah I know, plus we're going to dad"

He seemed unsure of my statement but he sat down on the couch otherwise and I followed

"It's good to see you again after all these years and months"

"I know right"

"You do?"

"Of course I missed you too despite my cold attitude I was just getting used to it"

"Nah, I would've done the same to be honest and I'm sorry Lexa snapped at you"

"She deserved it"

"Listen she says she was sorry"

"She should apologize herself"

He was still my old brother whom I've dearly missed and talked about all happy and giddy but takes seriousness to another level but Lexa was also my half sister she was still my bestfriend no matter what.