19

[Kaye]
I was stuck in this dark haven and at the end of this hell hole was an emitting blinding light where I was headed to but my body just felt too heavy until all the darkness disappeared and light took me and I felt something tingling down my feet to see Chachi.

My dog when I was a little kid, she passed away whilst giving birth to her puppies but both of them didn't have the chance to see the future since they both didn't make it in time.

"My baby"

I couldn't believe this since I was here petting my baby chachi, she was wiggling her tail while a smaller pup followed her and it made me tear up and sob loudly when someone spoke behind me.

"Yeye"

Only mom calls me by that nickname and she only has the one smooth angelic voice making me turn around to see a woman in her mid 40's sitting in a chair and facing one empty and she signaled me to seat, so I did.

"Mom?"

I couldn't believe this, white background, my mom and chachi in here- was I dead?

"Yes princess or should I say queen?"

"You know?"

"I can view things princess"

She smiled making me cry louder than before and she embraced me in a hug, gosh I miss her so much.

"You see I have to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"You can stay here with me or you can live again"

"But-"

"You should go back baby, you have longer years to live"

"I want to be with you mom"

"Look here"

With a light touch of her fingertips she twirled it around the air and a screen appeared right infront of us, a big one and it showed my unconscious body with my brother and husband beside me, Jin was dissheveled and he has a stuble beard right now, then Hobi whispered something to him and he stood up making me sad that he left.

My brother sat beside me and when he made sure no one was around he conpletely broke down and cried like the man he was unusually, he was strong and undefeated but this man was vulnerable all I heard were 'i'm sorry for being a pathetic brother' repeatedly

"No you aren't"

I kept whispering back but he couldn't hear nor see me right now I stared into my mom's brown eyes and she smiled at me sadly she looked at Hobi.

"How I miss him"

Was all she said then she pointed at me making me realise she wanted me to go back and enjoy my life unlike how she lived it, shortly.

"I want you to learn something very important my dear and remember we love you no matter what"

Before I even got the chance to ask what it was I heard Hobi's voice 'she moved' and ran out of the door while I opened my eyes to see an empty seat then a doctor running inside with Hobi and he instructed me to take my time in adjusting and when I did I felt a sharp pain at my side and saw a bandaged wound, then it all went back.

****************
There we sat in silence and I couldn't help but witness awkwardness in this room and their burning gazes like they wanna scold me but the wound is stopping them to do so.

"Why'd you do it?"

Jin asked and I felt surprised he spoke with a calm voice and Hoseok was also yearning to hear the answer

"I wanted to"

I simply answered and Hobi felt like he was trying to solve something inside his head and he hasn't spoke a word.

"Mom spoke to me"

Both of their heads snapped to me and Hobi looked like he was envious of what i had just said while Jin looked like he wasnt having it.

"She told me dad has something to say"

"Oh"

Hobi laid back and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's better if he tells you himself"

These boys better have something good to say or I'm jumping off a cliff.

"The doctor said you'll be discharged after two weeks"

"Wait how many days was I out?"

"Almost five weeks"

I gasped and looked at everyone in the room including the doctor who had said those words and dated my days where and when i was unconscious.

"That's so long"

I breathed in and felt another sharp pain stick right in me and I saw that I earned the boys' attention and I ushered them that I was completely fine and stable because they acted like I was gonna faint and die on the spot.

"Hobi get some rest"

Jin instructed my brother but he looked at me and asked if it was alright and I told him why not? He should have slept because he had eyebags under his eyes right now and he looked horrid and disfunctional, i didnt even notice the girl from before, and she gave me a curt nod before following Hobi outside.

A new ship?

Just when I was about to drift into another deep slumber I heard Jin mutter sweet words that made me smile before completely closing in.

[JIN]
I was so glad that my queen has awoke, and so was everyone, when I came back from the hospital everyone was asking me tons of questions and why i looked like a broken mess that they've never seen.

Love changes us.

That's a fact and it was actually proven to me by an innocent queen that has yet to show me whether she returns my love or not.

I'd wait for her answer forever even though my heart is aching and yearning for the queen's touch and lovable ways, call me whipped or weakened but that is none of your business whether I love her or not because you aren't in my shoes to judge.

Lexa was still in the cells and is guarded 24/7 and they've reported that she wouldn't stop saying sorry and crying and they've never looked at her once in the eye for mistreating me and their queen which means she has disrespected the whole empire.

I didn't even know why she had to do that, she was Kaye's bestfriend and all she did was misuse her trust and their relationship together, Kaye must've been so shocked to know what my sister did to her just because of a little arguement, i didn't know Lexa would stoop this low.

"Such a disgrace"

I spat once I heard her crying a while ago and i wouldn't accept a betrayer no matter how hard it is, a betrayer is a betrayer.

She has such a good reputation in the whole empire and the cells was all it went down the drain and so does her reputation since news spreads like wildfire here and it takes only a minute or two before all of them knew and so sad she had to experience this, sucks for her.

"Baby?"

Someone spoke and I realised it was Kaye who had just woken up again from her five hour sleep, it is currently 9:00pm and I had been here ever since she fell asleep, and no I haven't eaten I was too worried that someone might get her again, you can say that I'm afraid of losing my queen and treasure.

I'd like to admit I was kinda moved by her endearment and Jin Jr. has been moved by too if you know what I mean *wink wonk*

I moved my chair closer and I held her hand while she pat my hair and I laid my head into her tummy while her hands played with my hair until it was my turn to sleep.

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -
Holy mother of sheets, another chapter, I'm thinking of a Jungkook story/ fanfiction after this so-yeah!