27

[Kaye]
I tossed and turned and it was showing that I was about to wake up.

Once I stopped I turned praying Jin to be there in bed laying and sleeping soundly but he wasn't there.

I felt angered and saddened, anger because he kept overworking himself and saddened how he didn't even sleep beside me even today how could he keep up with all loads of work without a single blink of sleep?

I looked at the alarm clock and it was 6am almost turning 7 and I knew it was time to get my lazy ass to work and bathe myself rather than walking around this huge fudge of a mansion l, smelly.

I was so excited for our marathon of fifty shades and clearly Jae should be also or I am kicking her ass to Jupiter until she decides to be happy about it.

* * * * * * *
The usual I bathe, do my hair, clothe myself and cook for me and Jin and this time I'll deliver the food myself since the housemaids told me he was in his study room/ office.

"Knock knock"

"Come in"

His voice was hoarse and timid, his face was covered by the papers infront of him mostly stack of them and they look scary as fuck whenever I look at it for some reason I think I'm scared from a stack of papers.

"You don't need to bring me food Jennie, tell Kaye to not cook for me"

"Eat."

I used a demanding tone and put more force in it making hin stand, surprised and he ran to take the plate and place it on the other table that wasn't filled with stacks of paper.

"Mmm yummy"

"Don't force yourself"

"Nope"

He was eating all the pancakes that was exactly five big ones and he just finished it like it was marshmallows.

"Are you sure that you aren't isolating yourself that much?"

"Love, it's not isolation when you're doing paperwork"

"But you're typically torturing yourself mentally and physically"

"I know."

"You hardly sleep in bed with me anymore"

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't fix anything at this point Seok Jin"

I get super angry and call people by their whole first name and I turned around to walk out of the door and heard a loud sigh.

Exactly, when I sat down on the bed my phone rang and the callers ID showed Jae's and without wasting time I answered the call.

Still on bish?

"Of course who wouldn't"

I've got them all set just on the door.

We both chuckled.

Bish I can't wait to sit and fangirl with you.

"Bish you bet they're hot-"

"Who's hot?"

Uh-oh

"I need to go"

Survive for later.

"Haha bye~"

Bye

"So who's hot?"

"Why do you care?"

"I need to eliminate every competitor I have"

"Pfft as if you can reach him"

"What do you mean?"

I glared at them, for what seem like hours we stared into each others eyes and it all just felt like humid sparks of jealousy and anger.

"Whatever"

I stormed out again and this time walking to the backyard and breathed out all the stress and all the horrible events of these past few days and weeks, I feel so tired of our recent arguements and I just want him to have more time with me.

"I just want peace"

I whispered to myself and what feels like a point second I was pushed against the wall and I felt air fanning over my collarbone

Is this vampire speed.

"I plan to punish you every damn time you decide to disrespect me"

What am I? A fudging dog?

"And I plan to not agree-"

He kissed my lips and I find myself responding to the deepend kiss and his lips went down to my collar bone when he sucked on it, making me moan and he left me there shocked and he was smirking.

Time check: 1:45pm and Jae should be here 2pm sharp, I missed that human.

I was waiting by the living room and when I heard the doorbell ring I probably ran with all my life just to answer the door when nobody was racing me for it.

"Hey!"

"Wassup bish?" "Hi noona"

They both greeted me in the same time and Jae handed me a plastic bag in what seems like 3 CD's, I screamed and Jin came stumbling out of the stairs and when he looked around he saw nothing and was confused.

"Why are you screaming?"

"Why are you running?"

He looked around, I was confused.

"Exercise"

He muttered and I was confused now officially, who exercises like a damn dog? The silence ate all of us when he ran in here gladly Taehyung took the opportunity to speak.

"I'll bond with hyung, you girls have fun."

We nodded and we ran for the television and once I insert the first CD the intro immediately played making me squirm in my seat and grab Jae by the shoulders, shaking her while she laughed

Jamie Dornan just wait im coming!!