43

[JIN]
I was freaking nervous in what I was doing, they guys suggested I'd do it when we get home but I just couldn't she was too perfect and to tempting to wait for. I'm sure she'll love it

She was there, resting peacefully and her eyelashes were amazingly long and her face was beautiful and I can't believe she had just beared my children- our children.

It has been 3 full hours since she slept and the boys and I had been guarding her ever since making sure nothing is wrong and that she was awake safely.

I looked at the one who tapped my shoulder and was greeted by Jae who had been also happy for both of us.

"Jinnie you've grown so much and I wanna wish you good luck for the future"

She smiled showing off her pearly white teeth and walking off towards Taehyung who had been asleep. She was the best support me and Kaye had ever since the start of our story and she has been one of my closest friends.

Too dramatic SeokJin

"W-water"

She croaked out and I immediately looked at Hoseok to see him running out to get water.

"Just wait love"

Then a hand appeared from behind to reveal a smiling Hoseok.

That was fast.

I patted her shoulder and she looked at me after she finished her drink and I gulped not knowing where or how to start... should I kneel? Just sit? Talk shit sweety things??

"What is it Jin?"

"Uhm I have something to say..."

All members looked at me and I felt sweat trickle down my forehead even though the room was fully air conditioned.

"Just tell me"

I nodded scared and paranoid that she might lessen my chance of having a yes and have a no instead and I brought the small red box out of my hand and let her see it.

"W-what is this?"

She was pointing at the ring then at me then at the ring again, if I wasn't this nervous then I'd already laughed at her cute reaction..

"Love, I want you to know that I love you ever since I laid my eyes on you and that I wanna ask you one question"

I got off of my chair and kneeled on one and she had tears in her eyes while she was sitting on her hospital bed, I was still nervous and my heart is almost gonna go out my chest.

"Will you be mine- and mine alone?"

I opened the small box to reveal a silver ring that has "K" engraved in it and that she was speechless made me more nervous than I was getting more shaky and I could hear all the stifled laughs the boys were hiding.

"I would. definitely"

She hugged me and I felt the happiest man alive but I didn't want to admit the corny feeling and I hugged her back feeling what was love once more.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For being perfect"

Then everyone clapped and I saw the girls brimming with tears but I can't help but roll my eyes and look at the mess we've started

2 weeks after...

[KAYE]
Time is going by so fast that you wouldn't get the grasp of it and one day you'll realize what a mess life was.

I was hanging out with the girls today and we'd laugh around the house with the babies and they were quiet unlike what I saw from other parents whom had lost their minds from their crying babies.

"Aren't you a cute little munchkin?"

Lisa asked Zandrick and when my baby boy laughed a bunch of 'awww' can be heard, they almost melted and cried everytime that they'd get a reaction from the twins.

I could tell both of them would be great mothers and well for the boys.. they seemed scared of quote unquote little creatures.

"Wait let's talk about your wedding let's have them take care of them for a while"

Good idea.

They handed them to the boys which Suga almost screamed but kept his voice shushed when Jimin kissed him to shut up or he'll wake up the babies and you could tell that they're very happy and a powerful couple.

I led the girls to the nursery room where the babies are staying and the walls were half blue and pink..

"So next week is your big day queen what about it?"

"I guess we'll have to wait and see"

"You sound so badass when you say that"

"And your wedding dress would be bad ass too"

Jae cheered and high fived the other crazy bish and we all hugged.

"I love my bitches"

i laughed and they raised a brow before lunging at me

"Your bitches loves you too"

Looking back it all started on a rainy night and a car approaching me then boom- here I am..