29

[Jin]
I looked around the house for anything suspicious or if anything was wrong with the room, I was worried for Kaye and her safety because the deal with Lexa might've been done and also RM but what if there's someone else out there trying to take her away from me?

She was a precious golden girl whom I had my heart to and I was stupid and dumb to just shout at her like that, it wasn't a good sign towards a new start and all my baby wanted was to visit a ex friend and I just yelled at her, how more stupid could I get? A mafia leader also well known for a business had been so stupid to yell at a girl, headlines.

"Tsk"

I wanna slam my face onto the desk so hard, only three more batches of 60 stacks of paper until I can rest, why do I have all these papers? ever since the RM again incident I left all my work alone and I hadn't had much time with Kaye thats why she thought I was isolating myself in my office.

Cute.

All of our memories played again and again very often whenever I work since it's the only thing that keeps me sane and stabilize also to work faster every now and then.

I am kind of watching her like what she's doing and what she is going on about since she acted weird like all the time and I couldn't even let my eyes wander on anything except for her.

She came to me and stood arms folded and she looked like she wanted to say something.

"I am leaving"

Then it all came crashing down like my newly fixed world had been smithend to pieces and my heart was just crying for all these emotions I am feeling right now and it feels like shit to be honest but to myself I couldn't let her go..

"Please stay"

I was almost gonna cry knowing someone I loved so dearly is leaving me like it meant nothing and as if she felt nothing.

"Why?"

"Don't expect someone to stay by your side when you just straight up hurt them"

Pang, that was all my heart felt when she said those words.. I was hurting her?

I felt like a disappointment, like a miserable irresponsible man no one will ever get to know, as if it was all a nightmare I wish that would end but I kept a straight face afterwards.

"So when?"

She looked shock and hurt but I couldn't do anything she'll eventually leave once I beg for her to stay.

"When what?"

"Leave by tomorrow or I'll let my guys handle you out"

She was covering her mouth with her hands as if she was shocked and she was speechless.

"Didn't you say you wanna leave? What's the point of begging you to stay? Nothing."

She ran out to one of the rooms we've never used it was supposed to be her room when I didn't want to stay with her I'd sleep there.

I went to my office and slammed the door tightly shut and locked it so no ome could enter and disturb me when I breakdown and that was what was happening right now, me crying? unbelievable.

She can become my weakness and my strength both of the times and today at the moment she is making me weak and vulnerable by hurting me when she was all I had.

I'm sorry, but I don't deserve you.

It's true I should let her go she deserves someone more better and live a happy life rather than letting me stay with her in the mafia world that is full of danger and enemies.

You deserve someone else who'll treat you better than I can, you deserve a gentleman.

I was sitting here broken and confused if I should go out or stay in my office for a few more minutes in here but I guess sleep planned for more minutes until it turned into hours.

[3rd Person]
They were both crying and hurting, both broken yet stubborn to fix things on their own.

Kaye had gotten her luggage ready for tomorrow and she texted Jae saying she'll be away for some time, she felt bad for leaving someone she just felt so connected with, but she had to leave the pain was just multiplying by seconds and she thought

The way he spoke to me, he got tired of me didn't he?

She was disguisted and she thought Jin only wanted to have her virginity and planned to leave her all along and now she was hurting even more.

I was just a toy.

She never held importance to him and all the negatives came crashing down at her for what seems like eternity.

Thats it

She felt full kf everything and planned on going to her father to say goodbye it has been a month ever since she saw him and she's saying bye again

All she can do was run away.