36

[Kaye]
The first thing I did when I wake up was call my dad and see how's everything, I hope that he isn't lonely..

Hello?

"Hi dad"

Princess?

"Is everything alright there?"

Mark is handling lots of stuff but we both miss you

"Aww I miss you lots too"

Mark says he wants to talk.

I heard the phone whether it was given or not, I laid down slowly on the bed and rubbed my grown baby bump

Just three more months baby.

I thought to myself and smiled at the big bump that has formed on me and that was continously growing.

Kai?

Mark's voice echoed on the phone.

"Hey tuan"

Never gets old does it?

"Nope"

I miss you already.

Somehow I find it very sweet that he misses me even though I kick his ass very often.

But I'm just kidding dude.

I rolled my eyes, the usual I'm kidding even though it's true. Mark never really likes to show his emotions by emotioms- I mean his true feelings like is he sad? Is he happy? Is he in despair? He never really shows it but you can see from his actions and that's how we got close it's because I can see how he feels and he knows how I feel.

I need to go warriors are eager to train this time haha.

He was in charge of everything and surely Mark's future girl would fall head over heels for him and he is a nice guy also responsible for a girl, it would be what they call package

But for me- i got the whole package sorry girls but Jin is mine mwuahaha

I ended the call and saw a figure infront of me smiling and looking at  my bump as if it was his world to begin with.

"We should make another one"

"Ehhh?!"

"Come on love, you know I found my forte"

"W-what forte?"

"Forte for baby making"

I hit him and he yelped out an ow.

"Jeez- you became stronger- I like that"

He wiggled his eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes, this definitely was the side of Jin that I missed and he was being goofy- usual.

"Are you hungry?"

"Mhm"

He went down and I heard him yell orders to the maids and I heard shuffling and clicks from outside but just as I was about to stand up- Jin burst in and looked at me confused..

"Where are you going?"

"To see what's downstairs?"

"No you should rest"

Quickly without hesitation and stuttering he answered me, what do I expect he knows how to act immediately, another trait of a mafia.

"But I wanna go explore the house again"

He seemed unsure of his answer but I gave him a cute face, hopefully while I'm dying inside cringing he'll fall for it and answer with a yes.

"Ok fine."