40

[KAYE]
I- well it was awkward to be alone with him, last time we were alone, this happened. *pats baby bump* and not that I was complaining about that but the feeling of being alone again triggered me, like who isn't gonna be triggered by his handsome features.

"Jin?"

"Ne?"

"Do you have any talents?"

"Yes I do, love"

"Can I ask what're those?"

"Well I play my guitar and sing-"

"You sing?"

"Any problem?"

"U-uhm no pfft"

Imagine a mafia leader singing to himself but it was charming but the funny thing was that my monster was a singer and a guitarist.

My?

I blushed at the thought of us married and living happily as ever and imagine having our own mansion where only three of us could live peacefully.

"What's with the blush?"

"N-nothing serious uhm"

"Really?"

He was only inches away and I could feel his hot breath caress my neck and I almost melted in his embrace and please not the word almost

"Looks like I still have that effect on you my love"

He snickered and let go of me while I was dazed and stared at him, not knowing what to do or how to react I just stood there until I processed what had just happened- turning beet red I slammed a fist into his chest and when I was done I went to our room and locked the door then laying down on the bed.

Stupid Kaye acting like a highschool girl that got her crush to notice her- you're pregnant for god's sake!

My head was debating on whether I was just reacting like a schoolgirl or was I just pregnant and the hormones got the best of me.

Well I don't fucking know thank you very much.

I buried myself on the pillow and yelled all the cringe that I imagined and one thought came to mind-

"Baby"

Jin was shirtless and walking towards me just after showering and freshly new.

"Y-yes?"

I didn't know what to do, it felt as if my ovaries had just exploded and my eyes were just blessed.

"You look so hot"

I stared at his broad shoulders and his muscular body revealing his well toned abs and he led my hand to his chest and let me caress his body until I touched something under the belt and felt a huge bulge in between on his pants until i realized what it was he moaned my name-

I was snapped back to reality when someone knocked on the door and asked for my name.

"Kaye?"

I heard his voice then I looked around to see that I was still here-

Did I just daydream?

I shook my thoughts away when he was already calling me with worry laced in his voice.

"Baby?"

He yelled and I got flustered over what he just had called me since it was included in my dream.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright- I'm sorry"

"Give me a minute then I'll be down"

"We can get down together"

I could imagine Jin wiggling his eyebrows and smiling devilishly just from the way he had said the innuendo.

"Please just go down"

"Okay whatever you say so love"

I sighed in relief and raced to one of the drawers I had locked and opened it to reveal a small box and it was what we bought for Jin when I was at the mall.

Flashback
"Are you sure that he'll like it?"

"If he doesn't appreciate a gift of yours dump the bastard"

We both giggled and walked out of the store holding one small bag that shows Jin's gift for his birthday tomorrow.

End of flashback

"He better like this or I'll kill myself for being such a cringy person"

I cursed myself because I might die of embarrassment when he rejects this.

I went downstairs with the box behind my back not showing him the ribboned box that I was holding from behind.

I walked slowly to him when his back was turned to me because he was watching a show that he used to watch always as I neared him I lightly tapped his shoulders making his attention turn towards me.

"Finally love-"

"Jin I have to tell you something"

Why not bring a little acting.

"W-what is it?"

You can see nervousness evident in his eyes.

"I can't do this anymore"

"What do you mean?"

His voice was stern but you can hear the end break and he was trying to hold back emotions.

This is a bad turn he must've suffered from our break.

"Nah, baby don't crry"

I smiled as I took out the box behind me to show him and his eyes widened at the sight of a rolex

"W-what really? This?"

"Is it that bad?"

I looked at the marbled floor and didn't want to look at him and he was probably mad at me for getting him a useless gift

"Baby it's perfect"

He silently said and I almost thought I was hearing things when he hugged me and muttered a thank you.

"You like it?"

"I love it"

"Thank god"

"Isn't this the Ferrari red Paul Newman Rolex Oyster Cosmograph Daytona?"

"Yes it is"

"But it's almost out of stock every week"

"I guess right timing?"

"Thank you~"

He squished me into another hug and stared at the watch in awe, it was amusing and amazing how he appreciates gifts.

"Happy 25th(26th) birthday Jin"

*26 in korean years, so yeah*

'Thank you love"

We cuddled and pretty much did what every couples do until we fell asleep on the couch with the television still turned on.