25

[Kaye]
I woke up and I wanted to wake up next to him, but I guess my wants wasn't gonna come true when I patted his side of the bed he wasn't there and it saddened me perhaps he had gone to somewhere important?

I covered my body with the red silky sheets and went to his study room where my first guess was.

Knocking.

Then i came in and saw him frustrated and irritated, I was happy he didn't go somewhere and he didn't leave me, but I was also saddened that he was stressing himself out, I sighed but I guess my sighing was so loud that he heard it and lifted his head up.

His expressions changed when he saw me.

Me?

"Hi love"

"Hello?"

He patted his lap and I sat down then I hissed in pain and more like winced also then he laughed as I moved.

"Sore?"

"Uhm.. no?"

Why does everything I see come out as a question mark I feel so stupid at times like these.

"Let me cook you breakfast"

"But it's 11:32"

"Then let's have brunch"

I just nodded surely breakfast and lunch would be such an honour when it's cooked by the great Kim Seok Jin, himself.

"Also love, if you don't want me to take you on my table right now then you can freely change"

I immediately ran to our room and changed into my leggings and a tank top because it makes me move around comfortably.

I went out and saw that he was laughing when he saw my face and when I got scared.

"Jisoos, you scared the crap out of me"

"Pfft your face"

You see right now I see Jin in numerous ways, at first time you'll be meeting him he looks all bubbly and all boyish things he could be but, when you meet him you'll see a new side of him a manly matured and jokingly handsome man.

Cliche.

"Let's eat?"

"Sure"

He escorted me down the stairs and I saw to my glory, a table with my favorite buldak and I'm not complaining because he makes the best cheese buldak in world history and some wrap for the meat, holy glory heaven is taking me to it's reign.

I kept moaning everytime I taste his food and he stares at me in amusement whenever he hears it

"That good?"

"Mhm"

He was squeezing me into my chair and he was holding a freaking mushroom

"Move, will you?"

"Sorry love, I don't have mushroom"

I facepalmed but choked my laugh in because I don't want his corny jokes to affect me but that was the lamest joke I've ever heard, then I laughed.

"Pfft what a lame joke mister"

"Well it made you laugh"

Sure sure.

We ate a ton and to be honest it was like I also ate dinner and I could finally rest in my grave for having the best meal in my life.

Oh lord.

My eyes had just betrayed me when they scanned Jin or should I say the devil himself who had walked in only in a towel and boy did he look so proud flexing those pecs and abs infront of me.

"Take a picture"

"No thank you"

"And why is that?"

"You can show it to me anytime"

I purred and reached for him and caressed his body until I heard his shaky breaths and little one down their inflate.

"Oops I have to go I need to watch my favorite show"

"Tsk"

He gave me an evil glare then I knew I succeeded and went to the living room to watch some disney- because why not?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~
My disney marathon was over yet I still didn't feel satisfied with all the princesses having their own happy ending with the same-looking and same named 'Prince Charming' so here I am gonna invite Jae tomorrow for a movie and callin each other obvi.

"I swear to god we need to watch Christian grey in your house"

"Holy shit bring your CD's didnt you say you have them all?"

"Yeah see you tomorrow and be here at 3:00PM and hurry ya ass"

"Yes queen kekeke"

I rolled my eyes and checked the time and it was 10:45pm.

"I need my beauty sleep Kaye-"

Her phone was snatched from her when she was bidding her goodbye.

"Hi noona~"

Good ol' Taehyung

"Wassup V?"

Yah! Kim Tae Hyung you better give that back or you ain't having to sleep with me!

"Noona please save me"

He was sobbing fake version and he was clearly running away from her since the padding of feets can be heard.

"Survive yourself bud"

"I just wanna tell you that tomorrow we'll be there by 11:00 sharp"

"Sure-"

I heard a thud and a groan guessing Taehyung had a rumble within his house and then someone picked up the phone.

"Bye bishhhh"

"Baii"

Then the line was cut with me laughing at the goofy couple.

"What is making my dear Kaye laugh?"

I snobbed him to make him make a fool of himself, call me a bitch but seriously I am so gonna play some drama with him and see what he'll do.

Let it begin.

"Why do you care?"

He was shocked by my rage.

"D-did I do something wrong?"

I wanted to laugh at those scared brown eyes.

"Tsk"

I stormed off and walked to my room.

"BABY"

he yelled and I was trying to hold in my laughter so much he looked like a lost man.

Get ready Seok jin.