39

[KAYE]
We went outside and breathed out air of exhaustion, we were tired from all the exercises we've done in there.

"Good game"

We shook hands and I jumped when I heard screams and screeches inside the arcade and saw people waving at us and taking pictures cause their phones were out.

"What the hell?"

"Girl you got that charisma"

Lisa joked and I awkwardly walked back to the place where we met Mark infront of Forever 21 at the bench there.

We saw them sitting like a manly man they were and when they noticed us they quickly stood up and bowed, I was too tired to return the bow and Lisa did so too.

Who won?

It was a damn tie.

"Ready to go?"

We both nodded and followed after the guys who led the way back to the limo but the men who were just with Mark had disappeared and went to another car while Mark sat with us.

"I'll miss you when you're gone"

I smiled sadly and held her hand, she returned the smile and pinched my cheeks.

"Ow what the hell?"

She smiled cheekily and patted my burning cheeks and leaned back down but someone ruined the moment by coughing.

"Girl shit"

"Girl shit?"

Lisa and I both said at the same time and it was cute if I was the one witnessing this but Mark seemed to be scared out shitless.

"What?"

"Jeez creepy time"

He heaved a sigh and we both laughed.

"I enjoyed today"

Lisa finally spoke out and she gave me a fistbump and I returned it, she was a cool person to begin with and she knows how to enjoy life to the fullest.

"I just got one question before we finally say our goodbye's?"

"And what is that?"

"When will my nephew's and niece be born?"

She choked and patted herself in the chest and almost turned into a tomato, her nose was turning red and you can clearly see her hold onto her seat tightly like her life depended on it.

"I was thinking about it truthfully."

I gasped and shook her but she stopped me when she steadied herself.

"Dizzy"

She muttered one word and I whispered sorry and sat down on my own tiny space.

"You must've shook her too hard"

I looked down on my toes too shy to face up and when I felt a warm feeling on my wrist, I looked and saw Lisa smiling again.

"No need to worry it's alright"

"But I feel guilty"

"I get what you feel"

"Thank you for taking care of Hobi"

"It wouldn't be for you then I wouldn't be here"

I remembered when I saved her and she was a broken mess and a traumatized woman whom seemed to have no future now look at her, she obviously loves dancing and she enjoys the beauty of life.

"We've arrived"

Mark got out first and Jin was there to welcome us and I was enveloped in to Hobi's hug and I hugged my brother back and he sniffed and smiled.

"Look we just met up and everything we do- we seperate again"

"I know and I'm sorry"

"I'll come back big sis don't worry"

He patted my hair and I glared at him, yes I was older and he was taller but I felt so powerless when he comes around he's height was dominating my place.

"Time to say goodbye"

Lisa hugged me and i squished her into another one when she let go, she let out a 'hoof' and laughed.

"Don't forget me"

"Come on love it's just a few weeks not a year they'll visit too- it's not like they'll disappear"

He tickled my sides a little bit and I smiled but cried a little since Hobi was gonna go away again and this time with my girl friend

"I guess I have to really let them go"

"Yes you do"

I smacked his sides and he laughed.

"Bye baby brother I love you"

Hobi made a smile, he was a soft person but he shows a tough side.

"I love you too big sis"

People made an aww sound when he came running to me and hugged me and the baby bump he used to be so small and tiny that just fitted around my arms and now another baby is on the way.

"Take care as the heir of the new mafia"

"I'll be forgetting you- OW"

I slapped his back as he turned away and hr glared at me as I smiled innocently

Today is the day where smiles exists.

They both waved as another limo showed up and guard took their luggages and Mark joined them and waved at me.

"So about the baby?"

"What about it?"

"Still don't want an ultrasound?"

"Of course- not"

"I actually expected an of course"

"Expectations usually lead to disappointments"

"True true"

He held my hand and opened the door to our mansion and he lead me upstairs and i got this feeling of my heart beating faster out of nervouness

Cause we were alone.