28

[Kaye]
"Holy shit bish she did not just-"

Jae was cut off when she saw Anastasia leave Grey and went down the elevator, I know sad but I'm sure Grey would run after her, how am i sure? because if he didn't run after her the movie wouldn't be able to have three series!

"What the fuck?!"

"Calm down-"

"She just left!"

She looks so attached to the movie I'm laughing pfft

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Still ongoing, Jae still complementing slash complaining about how the characters were going all hot and sweaty until they argue- true though why would they?

Jae and I had already placed the third CD and I admit I was happy Anastasia had married Christian despite the unlovable character he used to be and now they're loving each other till' eternity, get a man like him who'll be with you throughout rough times and so will you do the same.

Just when the movie was about to end we thought of so many things like how Anastasia is so damn beautiful and her character fitted her image so well

"Jamie Dornan is hot though"

"Yeah, that hunk"

"What would a hot and steamy bath with him would be like?"

I asked her and she looked at me wide eyed

"Just looking at that eye candy makes me pregnant-"

"Aren't I an eye candy?"

Someone from behind actually spoke and we saw two boys leaning against a wall and both of them were sad.

"How long have you been there?"

I gulped knowing Jin was probably jealous and he might've been over reacting when he is jealous over an actor who has kids and is married, yeah hurts a lot but I guess Jamie Dornan and I were never fated together, goodbye steamy baths.

"So he's the hot guy you've been fangirling about?"

See? Jealousy.

He said hot like it's not believable and I swear if we weren't together and if he isn't the man I love I would've murdered his ass because he dissed Christian.

"I'm sleeping out if you keep dissing Christian like he isn't"

I folded my arms and he looked at my chest when they got pushed up a little when I folded my arms and I looked at him with the 'really look' and he didn't notice me.

"Eyes are up here mister"

"I can see that"

"Psh"

"Hey I was only playing"

"I can see that"

I mimicked him and he raised an eyebrow at me

"Wow"

"Fight! fight! fight!"

Taehyung chanted but eventually lowered himself when he met the glare of his hyung

"Can't possibly fight a girl-"

I kicked his shin, harder than you thought it could be

"That was some strong kick nice one"

He high fived me whil rubbing his shin and I could tell he was pained by it and he deserved it for being a douche and I ignored the high five but Taehyung saved his sorry ass.