16

[Kaye]
I was woken up by someone poking my sides and I wanted to stop their hand but it was caught by someone else's

What the fuc-

I remembered every tiny bit of memory that I have from yesterday and that made me immediately go sit.

"Morning princess"

His voice sounded familiar and I was afraid to look since it almost felt too familiar that I was afraid I'll remember something dangerous

"Look at me"

Someone grabbed my chin harshly and I didn't felt the tingles I feel whenever Jin does this

Well yeah because he doesnt grab me violently like someone here.

Once I came back I felt like I was confused and why I was here- I don't belong here and lastly why the fuck was Namjoon here?

Flashback
I was your typical nerd with these big glasses and all, walking down the hallway of expecting to see my first love or crush whatever kids call it nowadays- Namjoon.

I came across him and he didn't even spare me one glance and he almost looked disguisted whenever I am around- I was hurt but it was ok.

One day before graduation I decided to give him one last bid of goodbye before we were apart but I gave up after I saw him with one of his sluts- god knows what they were doing in the dark alley.

End of flashback

God I wanna cringe from my mistakes and my life, why does out of all the  kidnappers why does it have to be him? Good lawd.

"Remember me?"

"What the actual shit Namjoon?"

"Hi princess"

"And what the hell am I doing here"

He laid his back down in a leather chair nearby and sighed loudly making me eye him and see the changes

Hw definitely grew some height and he had long legs and damn I wanna atleast steal an inch from his height, he had this clean cut and he grew paler than the usual.

"Done?"

"What?"

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

(A: TYPICAL LINE)

I just rolled my eyes and sighed too leaning almost like copying his actions but I was in a bed making me slouch a little.

"What do you want?"

Silence. That word invaded the room.

I looked at the ceiling and thought to myself, why doesnt he kill me right now? I feel sick with myself.

"You deserve my attention after all you went through in our college years"

"That was the past Namjoon, move on"

He raised an eyebrow and propped one elbow on the nearby table, I myself don't even know why I wasn't running from this dude.

"Then i'll make you mine by the second night, just how you should have been from the very start"

I was shocked. He wasn't the old Namjoon I've fallen in love with, he was a maniac, a man who has lost his sanity and he may have still some him left inside of him but I wasn't sure how I would bring it back.

Could it be even brought back?

He left the room also leaving me crying on my own, wishing I would've just kept my phone in one whole and didn't crawl myself out of the office room but the question is, how did he even cross the borders without being caught by Jin's patrol.