41

[KAYE]
I woke up and found myself on our bed and I figured that Jin might've carried me here and when I looked around I saw Jin beside me, making me purely happy as I remembered the last time we slept together side by side and that was long ago.

I adored Jin's perfectly shaped face and sharp features, especially those plump lips that I've kissed several times and can kiss numerous days and years more, I cupped his cheek and felt tingles that erupted in me and he was just too perfect for me to handle and just what could I say?

I took out my phone and snapped a picture of him cutely sleeping figuring that I should treasure this to myself and maybe for future use, you never know what will happen in the future, I placed my phone on the bedside table and continued scanning Jin's face, I brushed off the strands of hair that were lingering on his forehead and I swear my ovaries exploded if you could see how handsome my man had been.

His mama made him grow perfectly.

Total perfection and god holy mother of jisoos crust could I say more? This was all mine and mine alone, no woman will ever take him away, maybe someday there will be a woman who will because I couldn't really tell what's going on in that handsome head of his and he doesn't reveal anything to me when he doesnt want to.

"I love you"

I was shooketh with the words that came out of my mouth and brought a hand to cover it, I hope he didn't hear it, yes I love him and I don't know if he feels the same as I do but I didn't confess cause I didn't want to lose another love of my life from my grip..

I was about to snatch the other hand away when he stopped me from doing so, so I turned my attention to his face once more to find his eyes open and his lips smiling.

"You do?"

Rejection is the only thing that is gonna happen, I am pathetic.

I closed my eyes to prevent myself from crying and from stoppin my emotional hormones getting the best of me cause i'll probably look weak in front of a mafia leader.

"Do you?"

"I-I"

I couldn't even form a damn word from his intense stare and tight grip on my hand, it wasn't hurting me it was only making hard to resist and run away from the cringe I am feeling for myself.

"Reject me"

Those were the words that came out and I kept on trying to keep my tears to myself waiting for his answer but silence overcame the room and I looked at his eyes to see sadness.

"Love I won't reject you"

I swear I had a feeling of sparks inside of me.

Does he love me?

"Yes I love you"

I answered with a little bit of hope that he'll return those words and his smile returned.

"I love you too"

I jumped on him and hugged him but avoiding to crush the baby inside of me so I distanced myself a little.

"Easy"

He said and I laughed with tears in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm just happy nothing special"

"I love making you happy it makes me special to you"

I swooned at his swuave words and smooth talks but I knew that he was still the Jin I love despite his jerky things, I envy Jin's confidence it makes haters back off and not burst his bubble of confidence making me learn how to be myself also, even though he was a mafia he also is a role model to his members and an inspiration.