32

[Jin]
I felt numb and emotionless, I show no mercy to whoever crosses our perimeter without a reason to cross or whoever dares to cross the line without my permission to or without any consent of mine.

I had this new rule added up to kim's mafia rule: kill anyone who goes beyond the perimeter without any reason to cross the line.

Everyone didn't dare to complain and go against my wish to add this up so I continued and surprisingly no one asked for my queen.

Has she been doing well? was she also miserable like I was? i hope she was eating well.

Jungkook knocked on the door and opened it revealing myself who stared into space without realizing it Jungkook had snapped me out of my thoughts with a book slam on my desk infront of me making me jolt.

"What the hell?"

"What?"

"Dont you 'what what' me"

"Hyung- let's go grocery shopping"

He said and it also made a point that I could get some fresh air afterwards, so I agreed but little did I know it was a bad idea to come.

"Go inside I'll wait"

He obeyed and ran inside saying he'll be right back and he'll make it surely quick and before I knew he was gone he'd be here so from outside I scanned the inside of the small grocery since it's walls were transparent also the door which was an sensory one.

I was surprised at what I saw two girls and a pregnant woman with a man beside him and that pregnant woman was mine

I was angered and I was about to jump in when the two girls went out squealing happily when they got their pictures of the couple. They looked happy and good together meanwhile I was broken

Was I not enough?

I couldn't believe she'd replace me so quickly after all we've been through because a past is still a past.

"Isn't that Mark?"

"Mark?"

"Tuan"

Mark Tuan? Our elementary school friend and since we went to highschool we kind of broke it off with him and he focused on his studies but what was he doing with Kaye?

"What does he do?"

"Royalty's bodyguard"

I heard the talking of a soft sweet voice slowly disappear and I sighed making Jungkook jump in the car, i'll have to do some serious researching about this guy called Mark tuan.

But what is she doing with a royalty guard?

Hoseok never really told me the whole story of why he ran away but I know something's going on and I have to ask him- he must know something about his sister's lovelife or whatever it is.

Jealousy rose up and I wanted to hug her then but I saw her growing belly which made me break almost instantly but I had to remain calm for my members and not weaken myself.

We arrived home and I saw Hoseok, the looked completely worried and I was gonna approach him because no matter what he was still a bestfriend of mine

No matter what.

"Hyung, i have to tell you something"

You know he's about to say something serious when he talks to you formally and when he has his business face on it's surely a matter.

"Yes?"

"I think I know where Kaye went"

"Ahh about that me and Jungkook saw her with someone he says named Mark Tuan? rings any bell?"

He shivered at the name and I raised an eyebrow, there was definitely something I didn't know.

"He's our bodyguard"

Oh it was sure he was a bodyguard but-

"Our?!"

I repeated what he said

Our
Our
Our
Our
Our
Our

"Yes hyung, I ran away as the king was too much of a responsibility"

The missing king.

I kneeled down and he patted my shoulders signalling me to stand up and I did, he looked sad and unsatisfied so I looked at the floor

"No need to treat me like that hyung, it saddens me more how you treat me above normal now"

"So does that mean?"

"Yes Kaye is the missing heiress and princess of the royalty mafia

How?

"I guess she knows about our bloodline of royalties now and she has taken that opportunity to live there and you were saying she was in a grocery store?"

"Yes she was carrying a child"

"WHAT? My BABY SISTER carrying a CHILD?"

"In her belly still growing"

"How is that possible?"

"Was she even pregnant when she left?"

"No."

I said sternly because it was hurting me how that wasnt our child but it was their's

"I'm so sorry"

"Dont it was my fault she left."

"It was no one's so dont sweat it"

"Babe?"

A girly voice entered the room and sat down beside hoseok leaning over him, the girl from before, the one that Kaye saved

"Oh- good afternoon king"

"Apparently your boyfriend here is the real king"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll give you both privacy"

With that I walked out and went to my office to fix some things and locate where the royal palace was to reach my girl without anyone's  complaints I will take her.

*krring krring*

My phone rang and rang until I decided to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Jinnie"

"Yes Jae?"

"I just talked to Kaye a while ago"

"How?"

"We saw each other on one aisle and went home to her palace"

"Can you guide me there?"

"Yeah sure but first of all congrats"

"Why?"

"She was carrying a baby"

"And?-"

"She said it was yours"

"Mine?"

"She's scared that you'll take the baby and she'll be alone again-"

"I wont- i'll take them together."

"Well that's all Taehyung and I have to go gucci shopping"

"Pfft as always be here tomorrow 2pm sharp"

"Jeez man ok"

And that's how my journey to her started. Today