23

[Jin]
Upon seeing Jae's face she was clearly surprised to find Kaye as mine, I was so happy she introduced herself as my wife and she flaunted our supposedly wedding ring infront of the guys and Jae.

Who was Jae?

Answer is simply, she was a childhood friend of ours and she was with Taehyung from highschool to college and here they were spending their lives with each other ever since, I was so envious of their relationship but I hid it and now there was nothing to be afraid of since my Kaye was here in my life.

"Hyung you look so.. distant?"

Jimin asked, he never really spoke up ever since he met Kaye, he wasn't used to being with another person he just knew and he didn't open that much to newly met people so that's why he isn't befriending Kaye right now, Jimin despite being 23 he was so mature and an open thinker.

"Hmm?"

"She deserves you hyung, you've waited enough for these past years"

I raised an eyebrow and chuckled while I messed up his soft fluffy hair.

"You are so different Jimin"

"I know right, even my features are exotic"

He did a look that could be pasted on a magazine, this boy was always a weird one yet he can be serious in an amount of time, ah the duality.

"Let's eat? We've been here for a solid 3 hours already."

I asked them and Yoongi was sleeping soundly on the bed while we exited slowly outside, he was never the type to greet someone nicely when they wake someone like him up.

I cooked kimchi stew for us and called the girls down for dinner.

Time check 8PM

"Hey hyung can we stay for tonight?"

"How about your business?"

"I'll call my trustable members they cant question my demands"

Taehyung smiled showing us a box smile he has and it made the whole world know who he is, and to be honest you can't blame us we were handsomely made by god, when he was mixing his ingridents to make us he decided to put hot,sexy and cute in one pot then BOOM, Bangtan.

Bangtan?

It's our business, I have my life outside the mafia world too, ya know?

"Wah~ Jinnie you cook yummy foods"

Jae was already on her fifth plate and that girl can eat more than two hundred mountain plates than we could.

"Slow down jae"

Kaye patted her back and she resumed eating slowly while I watched her eat, she was too awfully wonderful and gorgeous and to be more clear her beauty was as clear as the sun.

"Hyung stop, Kaye is melting"

I looked- oh wait, I glared at Jimin who had a slight smirk on his lips and he wasn't looking at Kaye but at me where he was wiggling his eyebrows at me like he was planning something evilly.

"Ne?"

Kaye had no clue what Jimin just said and I thank her ears for that because I swear she would've excused herself out of embarrassment when she hears Jimin's comment.

"Nothing"

We continued eating until the two men, Jimin and Taehyung made their calls about their stay in my territory and so did Yoongi before they went to the living room and Yoongi the usual on his bed playing whatever or sleeping.

"I wish namjoon hyung was here"

"We had to"

Jungkook whimpered and he almost looked saddened by the realisation that Namjoon wasn't gonna come back.

He had changed a lot and so did my thoughts for him, I thought he'd stay by our side and live a happy life but instead he chose another path to where destruction and complete darkness swallowed him whole and not leaving a single spark of hope in him to come back.

"Same kookie"

The both spoke and it was really awkward to talk about someone who couldn't live in the lving world again.

"Guess we'll have to move on no matter what"

That's what all Hobi said and he gave us a forced smile, we knew him he wasn't good at hiding sadness especially when he was known for being cheerful and jolly by everyone.

"Sometimes I wonder why things go this way"

"Yup"

We all sighed and stared into the complete thin air where we rethinked every single situation we've come across.

Was everything all meant to be? Was my relationship worth it? Is Namjoon finally in his senses?

All questions bothered me until i reached my door and my bed and darkness ate me.