7

[Kaye]

I was left alone, distraught and confused of Lexa's sudden absence, and almost horrifyingly worried of her shocking reaction

Not to be so posh ohmah-

I slightly shivered at the man that was now infront of me wickedly smiling down to catch my interest but I haven't spoke nor looked at him in the eyes because I was too lost in my own thoughts and bestfriend instincts.

"Look at me"

It was more of a command than a plead and the monotone of it scared me that I visibly shook and he had to holy my shoulders to steady myself.

"I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to"

He apologized quickly, I don't know but apologies seemed to be foreign coming out of his mouth and with that I stared into his brown eyes that were looking down and his face that was turning into a tomato.

"It's fine"

A smile made a way to his face as he heard those simple words and one simple statement as I look into his eyes and he bored into mine

I can stare at him all day.

I snapped back to reality when he distanced himself and i felt myself be saddened by the sudden lack of skinship.

I know another type of skinship

Sometimes I wonder if there was someone else in my mins trying to let me think dirty thoughts and provoke me to do things undescribably weird.

"So are you free today?"

I was just ending my shift and I planned to visit papa after and I'm sure he'll be proud to see Jin as my partner in life, father likes to welcome family members too openly but this was sudden and I think he'll question him too much

"I was thinking of visiting papa"

"Papa?"

"My dad."

He seemed to find the endearment quite weird and I was here casually calling my father that as to where my name calling give no malicious intentions if that's what he was going on about.

"Come to think of it how'd you know about my dad?"

That part almost slipped my mind and I didn't actually got the chance to ask him directly until now and he calmly took my hands and placed them in his interwining our fingers and I felt the soft hands of his brush against mine.

"He was a known man, or might I add my father's bestfriend"

Papa's bestfriend? I dont remember

I just nodded not knowing what to say and told Jin I had to change to my casual clothes in order to go luckily he let go of my hand letting me internally whimper at the loss of his warmth.

"Let's go?"

I invited him to come with me so he'll meet my father as well and surprisingly he didn't disagree and even asked me on a ride so I wouldn't walk and hurt my feet as he said.

"Jin can I ask for your full name?"

I wanna inwardly facepalm myself and slap myself, specifically bitch slap because I couldn't think of any topics and the car ride is deathly silent

"Kim Seok Jin"

"How about yours?"

"Jung Kaye"