44 [END]

[Kaye]
Finally the day where our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend ends and our relationship as husband and wife begins.

I was behind a large double doors and I was with dad he held me when I couldn't stand out of nervousness everything was just going by quickly it was only hours ago after I started preparing and here I am ready to walk down the aisle and go up to a bunch of crowd.

"Are you ready princess?"

"Dad I am, I'm just nervous"

"Calm down it'll be alright"

I chuckled and looked at my dad who had started sweating non-stop

"Dad maybe you should calm down"

He  nodded and sat at a nearby bench and exactly as he heaved a sigh the bells rang and he immediately stood up walking towards my side and the guards slowly opened the door of the grand double doors and revealed a ton of people and my man who had his back to me.

Me and dad walked slowly and I could feel the crowds intense gazes and stares at me back and front, hopefully I won't trip

Dont trip
Dont trip
Dont trip
Dont trip

I kept on chanting inside my head and proceeded to walk down the aisle but before I knew it dad had already let go of my hand and I was beside Jin who was smiling at my side then facing the priest again

"Brothers and sister, we are here to hereby witness the wedding of Kim Seok Jin and Jung Ka Ye that will forever be remembered by everyone and recognized who had attended the blessed ceremony today"

The priest had proceeded to tell words that I couldn't hear because of nervousness because of the vows but my fear slapped me in the face when the priest let us look at one another then I saw the ring bearer run toeards us. I can see the girls holding our babies.

"Do you Kim Seok Jin take Jung Ka Ye as your beloved wife?"

"I do."

'Yiee' could be heard and aww's

"Do you Jung Ka Ye promise to be faithful to Kim Seok Jin and accept him as your husband?"

"Yes I do"

I smiled at him and-

"Please say your vows"

Jin took the ring and inserted my finger on the golden elegant ring and started.

"My love, you don't know how much this makes me happy that you're finally mine even though I made you mine since the night incident"

The crowd laughed and I blushed hard and looked around to see everyone close to me raise a brow and laugh then he continued.

[Play some slow music for this to add some emotion or the one above]

(Chorus)
-Kookie-
Gwaenchana ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo
nae soneul japgo useo

-Jimin-
gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo
seoro soneul japgo useo

-taehyung-
geuraedo joheun nari apeuro manhgireul
nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set
mitneundamyeon hana dul set

Then jin sang himself believe me the angelic voice almost gave me an eargasm.

-Jin-
geuraedo joheun nari hwolssin deo manhgireul
nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set
mitneundamyeon hana dul set

"Love, as cheesy as it may be I have fallen deeply inlove with you, the more I see you the more I admire your beauty and despite the arguements we had we know that we'll always make up and go through it every damn time, I wouldn't have met you if you didn't cry in that park, you lookedso puffy yet angelic making me want to squish you at the first sight, but then I remember the tears we shed and the smile we had together- love, I love you with all my heart and with all my power I'll try to make you the queen that you deserve to be"

"Life is risky, love is dangerous but for you? It's all worth it"

Touchè

He kissed my forehead and I was sobbing uncontrollably thinking about it all and the boys were singing at one side making it more emotional

Finally it was my turn and I took a deep nervous inhale of air before..

"J-jin? My soon to be husband? It feels perfect as if everything is going in it's right path and I do think I am dreaming because I didn't think that I'd be married to someone so handsome.. I promise to take care of you through sickness and through every problem you will face even though I am sometimes one of those problems.. Just remember that I am gonna love you and had always loved you yesterday, today and in the future where I will always be with you, I wanna grow old with you and be happy so I wanna confess all my love to you today.. let' s wish for the best, having you was already the best so let's wish for more best things HUEHUE"

People laughed while Jin pouted

"You know what's interesting in our  story?"

People replied with "what?"

"Was that it all started with a devil's deal"