37

[Jin]
I was counting and counting until it reached-

Five.

I started moving around the garden and behind the fence and the forest that it was connected to but I didn't go farther than the perimeter, jisoos knows what would happen if I crossed an enemies territory but no one would dare do that but still I respect neighbouring mafia's

"Yesung, did you see Kaye?"

"No sir"

I asked my guard if they had seen Kaye and when they answered no, two things were on my mind, one was she was a good and stealthy hider and two she contracted and negotiated with the guards and maids well.

[Meanwhile...]
I started to get nervous when I still couldn't find a damn trace of her nor do I see a strand of her hair and sound of her voice, it was quite embarrassing to admit but she may be the most annoying woman I ever met but I'm happy that she's one of a kind and in fact my woman.

Stop the deep thoughts and find her first.

My mind was going coocoo anytime that I couldn't find her and it was making me so damn anxious, not because I couldn't find her- well maybe a bit of that, but the thought of her being taken again and running away, i'm scared.. ironic right??

Love can be a curse and a blessing both sides are describing only one word and as confusing it may be she is my blessing.

"Sir, Dahyun knows where she is"

"Show me the way"

I saw Dahyun one of my longest workers slash maids here and also a great friend was standing infront of the library.

"Well?"

"Ma'am kaye asked me something before she left sir"

"What is it?"

"To clean a specific room before she leaves"

Thank god that we have a chance of finding her since it was almost near the evening, quarter to 5 and hopefully she went out for a bit to fed for herself.

Dahyun silently walks in, she was one of my best female fighters and expect great skills when it comes to here and we could clearly hear a television on as we get closer by the second and what seems to be Phineas and Ferb playing on the TV is on..

"Seriously??"

I asked myself in disbelief as I opened the door and saw her asleep on the bed, how come I never noticed this fucking door here?

All I could do was roll my eyes and carry the queen out of her damned cage and transfer to her grand kingdom.

She still was lighter than ever and she was easy to carry despite my expectations of having to drag her- joking.

*THE BERRY NXT DEEEEY*

[Kaye]
I wasn't aware that I would end up sleeping out of exhaustion and I wanted to continue the series of Dora's fantastic adventures, I know why kids are attracted to her since she makes them learn in a different way and perspective and I kind of dreamt that I was in one of her episodes but it was only just a dream~

I sat up slowly clutching the bedside table for support and saw the familiar furnitures of Jin's room and I sighed defeated as I knew that he had found me and my secret spot that I hid in whenever I'm feeling down or when I wanna be alone.

Goodbye personal space.

It was quite amusing to discover how he found me and with who or when did he finally realise that it takes a lot of time to find me.

"Awake?"

I jumped at the sound of that voice and when I turned around I ran to him and he engulfed me in a hug in return of mine

"JUANCOOK"

"who the fuck is Juancock?"

"Juancook"

I corrected him and he laughed as he let go of me.

"I know, I was just playing with you, anyways Kookie is still up for nicknames"

"How come people name you Kookie?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean come on cookies are supposed to be soft but you are tall af and built"

I pointed out and he laughed again he was such a cute dongsaeng but a terrifying one when he wants to be, I mean I guess that's why he's in charge of them skillz.

"I see you've met Jungkook again"

Jin came out of his office and joined us downstairs as I see him approaching my heart races and my mind goes blank but I couldn't move my feet and ran until-

"Wassup party people"

A loud voice came out of the room and I assume it's Hobi's voice and he has these luggages and Lisa came out with him also with bags.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Home"

"Home?"

"Duhh I still need to be there as a king"

He flipped his fingers and snapped them up and down as we laughed he looked so funny.

One thing made me frown and I guess everyone noticed.

"Pregnancy hormones?"

"But I haven't spent time with Lisa yet"

I sniffed and sobbed until I grasped Jin's shirt and cried myself there and he held me on his lap as we sat but no one complained or did they see anything wrong.

"Aww sis you'll still meet her often"

"What time is it?"

"10am"

"Do you really have to go?"

I used my puppy eyes on my smol lil' brother and he looked at me cringing and hiding behind Lisa whom I also gave the puppy legendary eyes.

"I guess we can spend a little more time"

She said and I yelled making everyone turn their heads to me and making faces as if they were alert for something.

"Can we go shopping?"

"I don't know"

"Please please please"

Jin thought for a moment and nodded making me scream another batch but this time no one responded.

Gurl taym.