[Chapter 1]

"Joy-ah!! Hurry up, we need to go now, we have an appointment for your check up remember?!"

My sister yelled while I tossed and turned in bed not wanting to leave the warmth and comfyness.

"Arasseo, eonni I'll be up in 5 minutes!!" I yelled back. Few seconds later I hear a loud bang coming from my door and you guessed it, its none other than my sister.

"Yah! Park Joyie, it's TIME.TO.GO.NOW!" Jeez, i didn't know my sister could be suitable for a leader in the military, I thought to myself.
"Arraseoyo", I sigh in defeat and got off my comfy bed and went for a shower.

As I was on my way to the bathroom, I looked around for a bit looking for mom and dad.
But then I figured that they already had gone to work. My parents work far from home and they only come home for a week or 2, so I don't get to see them often.Also I have an older brother; Jimin oppa but he moved out of the house a long time ago and lives on his own. He works at the company that I've been dreaming to work at. It's mostly me and my sister who is left at home along with our 2 maids Ellie and Kim and our driver Andrew. I wouldn't say we are rich and also I have no idea why mom and dad decided on having maids and a driver. We barely have enough rooms for them to stay and sleep at our house. After I was done showering, i went upstairs and changed my clothes. I ran downstairs and put on my shoes. Suddenly i felt a sharp pain in my chest barely even leaving the house.

Oh no...please not now...

[A/N: I apologize if its weird or doesn't make any sense. Its my first time writing so, anyways hope you enjoyed it~✌💕]