[Chapter 6]

JOY POV

After leaving Dr. Jeon's office, eonni and I were walking together but it was silent almost the whole way. When I glanced at her, she seems like she had things going on in her head. I asked her about it but she seems to be denying the fact that she really is worried about my results. I tried to distract her a bit and calmed her down so that she won't explode again by keeping the conversation going. When she finally seems out of it I took the chance to ask her if I could stay for a bit.

"Oh aniya, it's fine go ahead, but be careful arasseo?"

"Ne arasseoyo~" I said while doing aegyo at her. She then laughed and suddenly hugged me, i was surprised a bit because it has been awhile since my sister hugged me. The last time was when one of our favourite maids left our house(I know its ridiculous right? But hey don't blame us we were only 6 and 10 at that time).

"Text me if anything happens arasseo? And also call Andrew if you need to be picked up."She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Ne eonni, I will. Annyeong~" I said while making a big heart with my arms. "Saranghaeyo~ "

She then started to walk away and went out the door to the front.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if we did find a donor and will do the operation..? Will I be able to survive? Or no.?