[Chapter 11]

SUNGJAE POV

I decided to go to the room they put her in to see how she is doing. I felt bad and I wanted to ask Jungkook about her but he had stuff to do.

"Oh sungjae-ah, how have you been? Its been a long time huh." I heard a voice as soon as I walked in her room. It was my old friend in highschool, Kim Taehyung. Aparrently he is also a doctor here with Jungkook.

"Taehyung-ah, nice to see you. I've been doing well. How about you?"

"Not too bad myself. Do you know this patient by any chance?"

"Oh no, I happen to meet her when I came to visit Jungkook. And she fainted so I had no choice but to bring her here."

"Oh arasseo, well I have to get going for our meeting. I'll see you soon chingu."

"Arasseo annyeong👋" Dr.Kim then left and it was only me in the room with her.

I decided to pull up a chair by her side and sat there waiting for her to wake up. As I was sitting there I noticed that she is pretty and adorable but at the same time I noticed that she is skinny, quite skinny actually. I feel more guilty for being such a jerk to her.

Aish Yook Sungjae, what is wrong with you jjinja..?

Then without realizing, I drifted off to sleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey readers!! I just want to apologize for the short chapters on 9, 10, and 11. I've been quite busy with other things so that is the reason why. We'll be having a break soon in our school so I might rewrite or add parts to some of these chapters during the break. Anyways kamsahamnida for reading, enjoying and voting for my story.
Annyeong~✌

-Taekook7959💕