[Chapter 13]

Dr. Jeon POV

I feel bad for Joy, also what is wrong with Sungjae? He is usually nice to people especially girls. I wonder why he was so rude to her.

*FLASHBACK* (A/N: the bolded words are Jungkook thoughts in the flashback)

"Ya! What do you think you're doing?!"
Is that sungjae?

"I-I just wanted to say t-thank you-u... for bringing me here when i was to wea--".

"Is that all?"

"Because look i have to go somewhere and you're wasting my time!!"

Sungjae slammed the door and left, he headed to the direction of my office. Sungjae-ah, what happened to you?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Knock knock

Who comes this late? Really 12:00 midnight?

"Come in"

"Jungkook-ah, are you coming home in the apartment tonight." Oh its sungjae, thought it was another Doctor or Nurse.

"Hmm Im not sure. I might have to stay in here for the whole night tonight because of the many emergencies we've had for the past week."

"Oh arasseo"

"Weren't you suppose to go to uncle's place tonight?"

"Yeah he wants to talk to me about Areum ... Our marriage to be exact.."

"Oh wae, what did she do this time?" I asked sungjae who looks like he's gonna cry at any point.
Sungjae and I had a long conversation about whats been happening. After that I told him to head home since he is tired from his flight.

Lee Areum is the name of the girl who was suppose to marry Sungjae. Areum was Sungjae's first love but then she cheated on him and they broke up. 7 years later she came back to his life and works at the company of Sungjae's dad. They went on a business trip together, thats why I haven't seen Sungjae in a while. He recently just returned and came to visit me.
Also Sungjae told me that he confessed to Areum and wants her back but she said directly to him "I don't feel the same way as you do to me Sungjae-ah and to be honest, I never did.."
No wonder why Sungjae seems sad and also cold towards Joy...

---------------------------------------------------------
[A/N: I apologize if this chapter doesn't make much sense. Anyways kamsahamnida for reading. Please comment what you think, or have any suggestions. Annyeong~💕]

-Taekook7959