[Chapter 19]

JOY POV

"Joy-ah ireona" Eomma? Is that you? Aniya I must be dreaming..

"Yah! PARK SOOYOUNG IREONA!!" nope its not a dream. I know that voice anywhere. Aish jjinja eonni!😭

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes while slowly getting up. When I opened my eyes I saw my 2 maids, our driver, eonni, and two people that I did not except to see.... Eomma and Appa.

"E-eomma, appa, you're back..!" I said while jumping out of my bed and ran towards them hugging them. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer because of how happy I was seeing them.

"Joy-ah how have you been? We're sorry we weren't there for you last week" eomma said, as she was also crying.

"Aniya, eomma gwaenchayo. Eonni was here with me during those times.Mianhaeyo, I didn't tell you about last week." I say sobbing while still hugging both of them.

"Sooyoung-ah, you don't have to tell us anything. Dr.Jeon let us know already and also Wendy did too." Appa said

[TIME SKIP]

After hugging, crying and chatting with my family, we decided to go out somewhere for lunch. Dr.Jeon was fine with me going out since I haven't seen my family for a few weeks. I felt so happy being with all of them.. but there was someone who I have not seen in a long time and I really miss him.

Jimin oppa is probably too busy at the company he works at. Also he works as a secretary so I don't think his boss is really going to let him go. But I wish he was here right now...

"Joy-ah, gwaenchanha? What's wrong?" Wendy eonni seemed to have noticed that I was caught up in my thoughts.

"Ah ne? Ne I'm fine. Waeyo?" I say startled

"Are you sure? Tell me if there's something bothering you"

"Aniyo, jjinja I'm fine.. I just remembered someon--"

"Its Jiminie, right? Nado, I miss him too" she said smiling brightly

"Ne, you're right. I miss oppa..I wish he was here right now..he's the only one who's not here right now.." I sigh

"Shall we go visit him at his company?" Eomma asked which starled me a bit

"Ne?! Jjinja eomma?" Wendy eonnie and I both said at the same time

"Eoh, but Im not sure about us all going. Your brother might be shocked if all of us went" Eomma laughed

"Well, you three can go. I'm gonna rest for a bit. If that's okay with you yeobo?" Appa said

"Eoh, arasseo. We'll see you guys at home~"

"Appa, annyeong~" I waved appa goodbye as we started walking to where there was a taxi waiting.

Eomma, eonni and I got to the company and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The place where I've been dreaming to work at was right infront of my eyes. I was so into it that I bumped into someone again...

Oh!! This scent..is so familiar...but whose scent is this..?