[Chapter 15]

JOY POV
"Ow! My head" that voice seems familiar, could it be..? Possibly be..?

"Omo! Jackson! Is that you?" I gasped while looking at the person I bumped into.

"Joy? You mean the Park Joyie?" he said while still rubbing his forehead.

"Is that really you..? Mianhae I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.."

"Aniya,don't be. It's better to bump into me than to someone else or maybe even there." he said while pointing at the road which made me realize that if I hadn't bumped into him, I probably would be back to the hospital or worst. Yikes.

"Are you busy at the moment?"

"No, I was just about to head home from the hospital. What about you? Where are you headed to?"

"Oh I was also about head home since I came back from America yesterday after 10 years."

"Wahh! Is that how long you were gone for?"

"Yup. Wanna go to our favourite coffee shop? I'll tell you all the details about the trip."

"Oh yeah, you're on.!" I laughed as we walked to our favourite coffee shop.

Jackson was my childhood friend and bestfriend. He is 2 years older than me and treats me like I am his real yeodongsaeng* and I treat him like he is my real oppa*. He is the youngest out of 2 boys in his family and he wanted a little sister ever since he was young. He was so happy when we met back in elementary(when I was in 4th grade & he was in 6th grade) and when I told him that Im willing to be like a younger sister to him. So Jackson oppa and I have known each other for 13 years.

We went to our favorite coffee shop; 백설탕 café. It has sweets such as candies and chocolates on the lower level of the café. While upstairs is where the actual coffee shop is. Jackson oppa and I always come here to get sweets when we were younger. Our parents would talk and hang out upstairs while we play and have sweets downstairs.

I miss the old days. I want to do many things like this before my time comes and also to start crossing off things on my bucket list.. But I can't start it without doing the first one which is finding someone to do it with...

Hmm, I wonder who I could ask...?