[Chapter 4]

Dr. Jeon sighed, his smiley expression changed and turned into a more serious expression.
It made me more nervous than the last time and I feel that my sister feels the same. Wendy eonni looked uneasy and she seems to hold back the tears that were starting to form in her eyes. Then he started to speak.

"Well Wendy-ssi, would you like to know the bad news first or the good news?" He asked eonni while looking straight at her. She seemed even more uneasy than before.
Wait a minute, is the good news actually going to be good? Or is it his version of 'good news'?

"I-I expected the results to be different this time. I thought it would just be good..." eonni said while looking at the floor, not letting her tears flow.

"Well the bad news is that Joy's heart condition has gotten worse than the last time she had a check up."
Eonnie immediately looked up at him and said "WHAT?!, is there possibly another way to cure my sister?!"

"Well yeah there is one last option we have for her and that is to do a heart transplant operati--"
"NO! There's got to be another way! There should be Dr. Jeon. Don't you know how hard it is to find a heart donor nowadays?! This is just ridiculous." Wendy eonni interrupted which made Dr. Jeon jump and almost fell off his chair.

"Wendy-ssi, you need to calm down. In that case I might as well tell you the good news then." Dr. Jeon said while still recovering from my sister exploding.
"Ne doctor, I think that might be helpful." I said to the doctor, finally speaking up.
He then nodded at me and proceeded to tell us the good news. He stood up from his desk and went to grab a bunch of files. He returned and set the papers infront of me and eonni.
"So the good news is that, Joy-ssi has about 3 months and a few days more to live. If ever we can't find a heart donor. So that means as of right now we're still good unless she starts feeling dizzy, weak or feels pain in her chest but a sharp almost stabbing pain, then thats when the countdown begins for us" He explained and then looked down at the papers. "Which as you can see, 3 months isn't a lot.."

Then a few moments later, my sister stood up and slammed her hands on the doctor's table "WHAT?! You call that, good news?!"

"Wendy-ssi please don't yell in a hospital"

"Im sorry Dr.Jeon but that is not a good news?! I mean yes my sister has a few months or so more to live, but you never know when she might feel that sharp stabbing pain in her chest?! What if it happens right then and there? Even if we start looking now, those months aren't going to be enough!!" Wendy eonni yelled as tears are streaming down her face

Dr.Jeon stayed silent and couldn't even utter a word. After that eonni took my hand and left the room with a loud slam of the door, making Dr.Jeon flinch at the sound.

Oh no...., is Wendy eonni possibly right...?