[Chapter 32: Day 70]

Sungjae Pov

For the past few days or weeks, I've been barely spending much time with Joy. The reason why is because Im preparing for one of the things on her list which is to get married. We've been dating for quite a while now but its not a reasonable thing for why I should marry her this quickly or early. Its not that I am impatient or anything but I want to help her out with crossing things off her list. Except this time its not of pity or guilt, but because of love. She is a beautiful, caring person, her power and how strong she is are the things I admire about her. Even though she is always in the hospital now that her condition has gotten worst, I love how she is staying strong and fighting for it. There are so many more things I could say but Im gonna stop right there.

Her brother and I have been planning out how I should propose and also the rest of her family. They said they are willing to help me out and also her parents are willing to give me their blessing for marrying their daughter😊. Her older sister Wendy helpes me out with picking the perfect ring for her and told me her finger size for the perfect ring size. I wanted to choose a ring that matches with her personality and everything. Im planning to propose to her at the rooftop of the hospital. Since it was when things really began. Plus she is currently in the hospital and Ive been to busy to visit her and spend a lot of time with her. We still hang out and spend time with each other but its not as much and as long as how we normally would. Ive been very very busy with the company and is under a lot of stress. Seeing her gets rid of all my stress and she brightens up my mood which I love about her~.