[Chapter 2]

"Joy-ah, are you okay?" asked Ellie, one of our maids.
"Ne, I'm fine. I just choked on a piece of toast from breakfast, hehe~"that was one of the stupidest excuses i've ever made.

"Okay if you say so. Your sister and the driver are ready to go and just waiting on you."

"Ahh, ne kamsahamnida. Byee~" and with that I ran out to the gates and went in our car. As soon as I got in, my sister gave me the what-took-you-so-long face. I just told her the exact same thing I told the maid earlier haha😁.
_______________________________________
At the Doctor's office

When we got to our destination, I felt slightly nervous to meet the doctor again. Its not that he scares me or anything but its the results that he's been giving out everytime I come here for a check up. Its always a bad news even thought he claims it as a 'good news'.

Dr. Jeon's office is located in a little clinic area but its still connected to a hospital. So whenever his patient's needs to go to a hospital, he literally just sends them next door. He seems to be busy with a patient at the moment, so my sister and I sat in the waiting room with a few more other patients before us.

Oh boy..I wonder what the results will be like this time..will it most likely be the same..?better? Or worse?

-----------------------------------------------------------
[A/N: again i apologize for any mistakes, doesn't make sense, etc. I will go over them again and edit them if I have time. Sorry about the GIF that I added.😅Thanks for reading💕 comment what you think about this story.✌]