[Chapter 30: Day 30]

JOY POV

I look at my phone to check the time and also noticed that today is our 30th day.Im back at the hospital once again since a month has gone by and they haven't found anyone. I keep forgetting that I am sick and have only a few months left. Everytime im with oppa, I feel totally fine. Its as if oppa was the only thing I really needed to strengthen me and help me win this battle. [A/N: sorry if that was cringy😁✌]

In the beginning, only 1 doctor was working on my situation. Now there are 3; Dr. Jeon, Dr.Kim, amd Dr.Chae. The 2 helped me out when I fainted but now Im under their supervision and etc. aswell.

Today oppa and I decided to go bowling. I never really knew how to play so oppa said he's going to teach me. Tsk, more like show off his skills😂. Instead of driving to the place Oppa decided that we should go for a walk on this lovely Spring Day (A/n: stan BTS💕!).

As we were walking around my hands were a bit cold so I blow on them to keep them warm. Oppa seem to notice and he grabbed my hand and put it in his jacket pocket. It was really warm inside, so im guessing he has hot pack in them. I felt my cheeks become warm at his gesture and also since his fingers are intertwined with mine as we hold hands. As I was dying from his sweet gesture, he was just smiling like a happy little child. Aigoo, so cute~

We then arrived at the place while still holding hands. Oppa went to the front cashier person and got us shoes for bowling and other stuff for our game. We went and sat down after we got our stuff. I began to take off my shoes to put on the ones for bowling.

"Joy-ah, why are you barefoot?" he asked noticing that I didn't wear socks

"Ne? What do you mean oppa?"

"You should bring socks paboya!~" he said sounding like a nagging eomma haha

"Ahh jinjja? Hehe i didn't know..~"

"Gwaenchanha, Luckily I brought extra socks for you~~" He smiles. Mwoya, what's up with oppa today?

"Oppa, where did you even get these from? Kumawo~~~" He just kept smiling, ahh why so adorable!

After putting on our shoes we got started with the game. It was really fun. Oppa and I played against each other. Surprisingly enough, I won against him many times, even though he is a "pro" at it☺. We had a little bet and guess who is paying for dinner tonight😂😂.

After our game has ended we walked to the nearby restaurant and had our dinner. Oppa was so hungry and really enjoying the food. I took the chance to take out the gift I had bought for him earlier.

"Happy 1st monthsary oppa!~~" I say while handing out the gift to him.

He gave me a shocked look, though Im not sure if its for forgetting about it or shocked about my gift for him.

He took the box that I had in my hand and opened it.

"Woah!~how did you kow I've been wanting one for so long?" He says while delighted with his gift.

"Of course I know oppa, another reason why I bought it because you were planning for us to go fishing  sometime soon.~~"

"Wahhh! Daebak!" He kept saying those words, im glad I made him happy and that he liked his present.

Though I felt a bit sad since it looks like he doesn't have a gift for me. He seemed to notice and so he spoke.

"Joyie-ah, jinjja kumawo. But to be honest... Being with you is all I ask for. You might think things are going too fast for us, but honestly I don't care about those things. All I care about is the times I spend with you." He says while sincerely staring at me in my eyes.

"But oppa--" I say while slightly choking up because of his sweet and sincere words.

"I know that you don't have much time left, thats why Im spending as much time as possible with you. Also at first, I just wanted to pay you back since I felt guilty but.. I want to take things slightly further.." he says and I gave him a confused look(?)

"Park Joy-ssi, will you be my girlfriend?" He says as he reaches for my hand and holds it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyaaaaaaa!! What do you guys think? If its cringey, im sorry anyways see you guys on my next chapters✌

-Taekook7959💕