[Chapter 33: Day 80]

Sungjae Pov

Today is the day that Im most excited for. The reason why is because Im going to propose to Joy. I finally realized that she truly is the one for me. Also that I love her very much even though I've been really busy. She lightens up my mood when Im down and puts a smile to my face. Though it is a bit early to think about marriage especially for her, Im still going to propose to her and tell her how much I love her~.

Im on my way to the hospital rooftop and propose to her. With the help of her family and my friends in this hospital, I was able to plan out things well for this event. I set up the things I needed at the rooftop and prepared the ring and everything else. Ahhhhh~~!!! I cant wait😍

JOY POV

I had my headphones on while doodling on my sketchbook feeling relaxed. I had nothing much to do today and oppa seems to be busy. Even appa and eomma, Jimin oppa, Wendy eonni, like what in the world is going on?! Since I can't go out and felt frustrated I decided to go to the place that I like to go to get fresh air from: rooftop. I placed my sketchbook and pencil on my table, took off my headphones and got out of the bed. I put on my slippers and headed to the rooftop. When I got there I saw Sungjae oppa.

"Joy-ah, annyeong! Did you miss me?" he waved at me then ran towards me

"Oppa, why are u here? Thought you had work?" I say muffled since my face was against his chest as we hugged

"Joy-ah I have something to tell you" he said while slowly pulling away from our hug

"Let's go sit down over there and talk" he said with his serious face on, oppa whats going on? Are you breaking up with me?!

"Joy-ah I know we've only been together for a month and a few days but I have finally decided on this..."

"Ive been so busy and we barely contact each other due to your tests and stuff for your condition..." 
I think he is really breaking up with me. Without realizing a tear escaped from my eyes and I lowered my head down as I keep listening to him.

"I think its time for us to.. You know move our relationship to a different direction... You may be taken aback by this but Park Sooyoung..." he paused then looked at me. He lifted up my chin to face him as tears are now streaming down my face. Then he went down on one knee to look at my face.

"...Will you marry me?.." WHAT?!, I thought he was breaking up with me?!!

I quickly stood up, wiped my tears and yelled "MWO?!"

"I-I t-thought yo-u were breaking up with me-e?!AISH!!!" I yelled and he just laughed at me. Just then my parents, Jimin oppa and wendy eonni came out of their hiding place.

My mouth was just wide open at this point from shock

"So...will you or no?..." Sungjae oppa said sounding like a kid trying to convince his mother to buy a toy he wants.

"W-wait let me just process what is happening right now.." I say while sitting back down

Sungjae oppa just stared at me like a puppy waiting to be fed since he is still on one knee

"I guess" I say

"Mwo?! What do you mean I guess??!this is a Yes or No question my dear." he said sassily at me.

"Let me ask again... Park Joyie, will you marry me?" he said again

"Yes!" I say and he took my left hand put the ring on and stood up while lifting me up.

"Saranghae, Sooyoung-ah~" he smiled at me then kissed me while slowly putting me back down.