[Chapter27: Day 20]

JOY POV

Oppa and I have been spending time with each other for 20 days now. Its surprising on how close we have gotten to each other. From strangers to friends to bestfriends.. Though for the past few days I have not stopped thinking about him. It seems like I want us to be more than what we are now. But I don't want to leave oppa, theres only less than 2 months for me to live and the doctors haven't been able to find any donor yet.

Today oppa is planning to watch a movie together and we decided to go to my house.

"Eomma! Appa! We're home!" I say as we enter the house.

"Omo! Joy-ah! How have you been?" eomma asked as we hug each other

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. & Mrs.Park." I hear sungjae oppa say behind me

"Ah ne, annyeonghaseyo Mr. Yook" appa said as he greeted my CEO friend haha

"Ah mr. Park, no need to address me like that," oppa says while getting flustered and embarrassed

"You can be comfortable and call me Sungjae instead. Since Im good friends with your daughter☺~" He says emphasizing the word 'good'. Wahh, jinjja this oppa such a tease😂

"Oh arasseo Mr. Yoo-- i mean sungjae-ssi. I hope you don't mind our small house. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here~" appa said as he went upstairs.

"Eomma, we're gonna watch a movie, if thats okay?" I ask eomma as I break away from our long but comforting hug☺

"Eoh arasseo, we'll be upstairs if you need anything. Also try to keep the noise down" Eomma says and winks as she heads upstairs

I stood there shocked, mwoya? Eomma!!what are you talking about?! I was blushing because of wild thoughts going through my mind of what eomma just said..

"Yah, close your mouth before a fly goes in" oppa says as he puts his finger on my chin and closes my mouth. And of course you guessed it, im red as a tomato as usual, Aish yook sungjae!!

I look down and walked away from him. I went over to our Tv and set up the movie.

"You c-can s-sit at the couch if you want while I get the movie going." aish why did I stutter..