[Chapter 17]

"How long are you gonna stare at me for huh?" He spoke which made me snap out of it. I realized I was staring at him for a long time, to be exact I was staring at his lips.

Park Joyie what in the heck do you think your doing?!, I mentally slapped myself and at the same time felt my cheeks heat up.
Oh crap I hope he doesn't notice..

"Are you okay? Your face is red? Do you have a fever?" He said with a worried tone in his voice. He put me down on a nearby chair and touched my forehead which made me flinch a bit and blush even more.

Aish can he stop? Jebal?, I thought to myself.

SUNGJAE POV

"How long are you gonna stare at me for huh?" I asked her since she's been observing my face for the longest time. I noticed that she was specifically staring at my lips. Hah, aish this girl, why do you do this to me..?

She then stopped staring and seems like she realized what she was doing. Her face then started to turn red. Oh no, is she sick or something? Fever maybe?

"Are you okay? Your face is red? Do you have a fever?" I asked her while putting her down on a nearby chair. I felt bad for her because of her condition and worried if anything happens to her that I may have caused.

[A/N: yes sungjae, you made her blush so stob it!😂😂. Sorry continue on.]

I touched her forehead to check if she has a fever but she seems totally fine.
Hmm, I wonder why is her face red as a tomato then? Oh wait is she possibly, blushing because of me..?

After checking if she had a fever, I moved my hand away. At the same time, she got up.

"k-kamsahamnida for s-saving me this time and last time-e-e" She bowed and was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist surprising her and also me. What the heck am I doing?

"Aniya, don't be.I actually wanted to apologize about me being a jerk to you and came to find you. It's just that I get stressed out in the company and I took it out on you that day."

She stood there with her mouth open probably shocked that I'm apologizing to her. She couldn't utter a word. It seems like jungkook was right, I might have been rude to her that day.

"Im really sorry. I'll be fine if you don't forgive me.." my heart ached a bit when I mentioned that because it means we won't be in good terms..

"..."

"I'll do anything you want me to as long as you accept my apology. I didn't know about your condition and yet I was rude to you. I just wanted to apologize about my horrible actions towards you that day--"

"It's okay. I accept your apology, but.." she paused and looked down

"..will you really do anything I ask you to?"