[Chapter 36: Last Chapter]

>>10 MONTHS LATER<<

Author Pov

Joy was able to recover and got back on her feet quickly. She also got back to school, graduated and got a business degree diploma. She applied for a job and got accepted as an intern in one of the companies that her husband works with. Sungjae has no idea how his wife is doing. Unfortunately since he is managing many things, he hasn't been able to have any form of communication with his wife. He is worried 24/7 if she survived the surgery, if she is recovering, and many more.

Today was the last day of this 10 month almost 11 months business thing that he was managing. He just wanted to go home to his wife. He was on his way back from his business trip.

Joy on the other hand was transferred to her husbands company and now works as his secretary. Though he has no idea at all. Everyone in the company knows about their relationship and is helping Joy keep this as a secret. He is however aware of a new secretary but has absolutely no idea that it is his own wife.

As soon as he arrived from his trip, he went back to his office since he had to drop off all those documents and other things he had with him.

"Oh, who's desk is this?" he asked as he noticed a different desk not too far from him.

"Oh sir, its your new secretary. Since I am now in a different part of the building and often your driver, we hired a new secretary for you." Jimin said while trying not to laugh or smile since he knows very well that it is his Sister's desk😂.

"Oh arasseo, i guess I have a enough time to meet her before I go visit my wife." Sungjae says while turning around and facing Jimin

"Arasseoyo, If you don't mind I'll take my leave sir" Jimin says as he starts heading towards the door and exit the office. As soon as he closed the door he bursted out laughing

"Oppa, why are you laughing so hard?" Joy asked while staring at Jimin who is laughing on the floor

"Aigoo~ oh its nothing, go meet your boss he's waiting for you😂"

"Arasseo, but can you please get up your embarrassing me oppa" Joy sighed as she knocked on the door and went in.

Sungjae was on his chair sitting down and facing the window. His back was facing Joy.

"Annyeonghaseyo.!~ Yook Sooyoung-imnida. Or Yook Joy at your service.!~" she introduced herself and bowed even though his chair was still facing the other way.

"Nice to meet you sir," she paused and he slowly turned his chair around.

"I will work hard to be your secretary and also your wife~" He stared at his beautiful wife who is also apparently his secretary ;)

"S-sooyoung-ah"

THE END