[Chapter 9]

AUTHOR POV

Before Joy could reach the floor, Sungjae was able to catch her and was there to take her to the hospital.

He carried her bridal style since she was unconcious and unable to go by herself. Sungjae ran as quickly as he can while carrying Joy to the emergency room and he saw his bestfriend there. His bestfriend was dealing with another patient in the emergency room.

"Sungjae-ah? You're back already?"Dr. Jeon asked Sungjae but then noticed that he was holding one of his patients.

"Sungjae-ah tell me all the details of what happened to her."Dr.Jeon said while getting a bed to put Joy in so that the other doctors can take care of her situation.

"Jungkook-ah, ca-a-an you-u help her out? When I came to visit you, I happen to bump into her. She couldn't stand up, it seems like she was in pain. Then after that she fainted.." Sungjae said while still catching his breath.

"Kumawo sungjae-ah, also she is one of my patients so I thank you for helping her out."

"If you don't mind can we go check up on her?"

"Yeah sure, let's go"

*Sungjae's thoughts*
What the heck? Seriously what is wrong with me? I dont even know her yet she seems so familiar and why do I care so much about her..?