[Chapter 18]

[A/N: Mianhae about the video up there haha. This chapter just reminded me of this bbyu moment💕 and it does not really relate to the story at all. Anyways continue on~.]
_____________________________________
JOY POV

"Yes, yes I am. Plus I already proposed the idea. If you accept my apology, I will do anything." He said looking very confident.

"Uhm? Why so confident?" I asked him with a questioning look

"Well you see, I work at a company and my father is training me to become the heir of the company. So If you need anything or want me to do anything for you, I'm willing to do it." He said as he sat down on the chair near where I was sitting earlier.

I knew it, he thought I wanted his money or anything to do with it.. But I don't...

"Well..how about this, before you tell me what you want me to do for you, let's get to know each other first. The name is Yook Sungjae, nice to meet you!" He held out his hand waiting for me to shake hands with him.

"I'm Park Sooyoung, but everyone calls me Park Joy." I said while flashing him a smile.

After that we talked about things like our age,our dreams and so on.

[TIME SKIP]

We talked for so long that it got dark already.

"I think we should head back, it's getting late and my dad wants me to get to the company this instant."

"Oh, arasseo." I say while sighing, he seemed to notice.

"Wae, you don't want to go back yet?"

"Oh-h a-aniyo, I just--"

"Come on, I'll take you back to your room~" He said while grabbing my hand and helping me to stand up.

My cheeks started to heat up again. Im guessing im as red as a tomato right now. Luckily its dark out and he's not able to see my red face.

[TIME SKIP]

He opened the door for me to my room to let me and him enter. Then  closed the door behind him.I headed towards my bed and sat down. He followed me and sat on the chair beside my bed. It was dead silent, but it wasn't an awkward one.

"Oh yeah, uhm what was it that you wanted me to do? Have you thought about it?" He spoke breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well I uhh, wanted to ask you if you are willing to spend a 100 days with me." I asked him. He looked confused.

"A 100 days?"

"Yeah..is that too much to ask?"

"Ani ani, its just that I didnt expect that you're asking for my time."

"...."

"But, yeah I'll do it. 100 days isn't much. May I know why is it specifically 100 days?" He said while looking directly at my eyes. It made me feel awkward with this eye contact.

I didn't respond to what he asked. I couldn't bring myself to.

Mianhae Sungjae, I can't tell you the reason why. Even though you know about my condition already, its good that you only know parts of it. I want to leave it at that part. It's best if you don't find out the rest of it...

I looked down and couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"It's okay if you don't want to respond to it.~" He said as he placed his finger under my chin and lift it up so that I could see his face. I saw him flashing a smile. Aish, now is not the right time to blush Park Joyie.!!

"Why are you always blushing, huh?" He said laughing, Aish why do i want to punch him right now?! 😭 Stop!!

"Arasseo, I'll stop teasing you. I better get going. I have a meeting tomorrow at 7am. Goodnight Park Sooyoung-ssi~"He said as he got up and got ready to leave. He walked towards my door and turned the knob to open it.

Meanwhile I got myself ready for bed. I tucked myself in and turned to the other side.
"Goodnight Yook Sungjae-ssi." I said while closing my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Little did I know he turned around,walked back towards me and peeked at my sleeping face.

"Why are you so cute when you're sleeping? You better stop, otherwise if you don't I wont be able to stop myself from kissing you" He mumbled but I was still able to hear it.

He then walked away, left the room and closed the door.

I was blushing so hard and my heart was beating so fast.His words were ringing in my ears repetitively.

Yook Sungjae, we only met twice and got to know each other today. But why am I like this?

Yook Sungjae what have you done to me?