[Chapter 24: Day 1]

SUNGJAE POV

"Ahhh finally all done.!"I say as I stretch my arms while checking the time.I was able get everything done before lunch with the help of Jimin. I decided to check the hours of when the Zoo is open.

It was now 12:30 pm so I went to grab lunch before I head out to pick up Joy.After eating lunch I drove to the hospital to see her. I arrived at the hospital and headed to Jungkook's office. I want to have his permission to take her out, since he is the one who was assigned as her doctor.

*Knock knock*

"Ne? Come in" I did as he told me and slightly opened the door.

"Oh chinguyah. Wasseo?" He greeted me as I enter the room.

"Eoh. I was just gonna ask your permission about Joy"

"Mwo? Are you planning to take her out?"

"Yeah"

"Sungjae-ah, do you like her?" he says while smiling

"M-mwo?! A-a-aniya! What are you saying?!" I somewhat yelled but getting flustered at the same time.

"Haha, aniya I was just joking with you😂. But why do you want to take her out if I may ask?"

"It's a favor that she wants me to do for her."

"A favor? For what? What did you do?"

"Well I was rude to her that time that she fainted and I felt so guilty. I shouldn't have done that, I took out my anger and coldness at her just because of Areum.. "

"Ahh, arasseo. Are you just taking her out today?"

"Ani, she requested for it to be 100 days that I spend time with her and help her with her bucket list"

"Oh Jinjja? But why 100 days?"

"Nado molla. I came to ask you about that too."

"Well, I have no clue at the moment but if I figure it out then, I'll let you know."

"Arasseo, kumawo chingu. I'll go get her then~"

"Eoh, but Sungjae-ah Im trusting you with my patient. Keep an eye on her health. If something happens, your not the one at fault but I will be. Anyways have fun and stay safe~"

"Ne, Dr. Jeon~ Annyeong" and with that I left

"Aish this kid" i heard him mumble as I left his office.

Ok, now heading to Joy's room. I checked the time and it was now 1:35 pm. The Zoo is already open but it closes at 7:00pm. I better hurry and get going -I thought to myself.

JOY POV

I was sitting on my bed while drawing and listening to music. The song I listened to whenever I draw is Save Me  from my favourite group.
Its relaxing but at the same time it sounds calming for me. I was so into the song and my drawing that I didn't notice someone came in my room.

"Joy-ah annyeong!" someone said while taking out my headphones.

"AHHH! GABJAGIYA?!" I screamed almost falling off my bed.

"Yah, gwaenchanha?"

"Aish? Oppa, do you think Im okay when you came out of nowhere?! Ahh jinjja!" I say while holding my chest, my heart is racing like crazy from shock.

"Oh jinjja? Mian." he says while scratching the back of his neck

"Waeyo, why did you came here?" I asked while trying to calm down

"Oh uhm,, I wanted to take you out today" He says smiling like a little child

"Wae? Whats the occasion?" I say looking like a confused puppy

"Just get ready, please. We don't have much time so hurry arasseo? I'll tell you all the details after"

"Arasseo?" I say while getting up and just going with it

I went over to my luggage bag and picked what to wear from there. Since I was told to stay in the hospital for the time being, eomma or eonni sometimes bring me a new set of clothes every month. Oppa went outside my room to wait while I get dressed in the bathroom.

[TIME SKIP]

After getting ready, I went out of my room and oppa and I left. He lead me to his car and put the seatbelt on me. Then started driving to somewhere I don't know. I want to ask him but I doubt he will tell me, though it's worth a try.

"Oppa, where are we headed to?"

"Hmmm, you'll see once we get there." Aish I knew it

"Arasseo" I sighed and looked out the window admiring the beauty of nature. I slowly drifted off to sleep without realizing.