[Chapter 26: Day 10]

{A/N: sorry if I haven't been uploading or writing much. But I'm back with this chapter. Also I skipped ahead to 10 days because I didn't feel like writing what they do every single day. Anyways go on with the story✨}
================================

JOY POV

After spending some time with Sungjae oppa for the past few days, I had to go back to the hospital for a check up. On our 2nd day, oppa and I went on vacation to Jeju Island and It was the best vacation I've ever had.

We stayed there for a week and unfortunately he had to go back and deal with the problems that happened at the company. I didn't have to come back but Dr.Jeon contacted me and told me to have a check up just to see how things are.

*Flashback to Jeju*

"Joy-ah, what should we do on our last day hmm?" oppa asked as we started to pack our things for our flight back home tomorrow.

"Hmmm, I don't know oppa. There's so many things I want to do but I can't pick~" I whine like a little kid

"Aigoo~ what else haven't we done?" He asks while pointing at my notebook with my bucketlist listed in it.

"There's more we haven't done oppa, but im not sure about what else we didn't do in Jeju." I say while thinking about it

"Ahh I know.!"

"Hm? Mwo?"

"Do you remember what you told me in the beginning when we arrived here?"

"..."

"Come on Joy-ah, it's right behind you!"

"Oh!! The beach?!"

"Yeah! Kaja!" He says while taking my hand. We rushed out of our room and went to the beach.

When we got out, we were welcomed by the beautiful sun shine and the nice breeze of the wind. I felt so relaxed and peaceful, especially with oppa beside me.

Until *RING RING* ...

"Oh Joy-ah just wait I have to take this call" I nod at him and he walked away to answer the phone.

Few mins later he comes back
"Joy-ah, something came up at the company and we have to go back today..." He says with a hint of sadness and frustration in his voice as he speaks.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

And that ladies and gentlemen is how our Vacation ended😭. Aish, and worst Im back at the hospital..