[Chapter 25:part 2 of Day 1]

"Joy-ah, ireona. We're here"

"Hmm?" I felt oppa shaking my shoulder to wake me up

"Joy-ah, yah. Ppalli ireona." I slowly opened my eyes and met his. I realized that as I was sleeping, my head managed to end up on his shoulder. Aish, so awkward..

I quickly backed up, which resulted to me hitting my head on the window.

"Ahh, your so clumsy. It's adorable." he mumbled but I was still able to hear it.

"Kaja, before the place closes." He said while exiting the car and opening the door for me. Mwoya what is up with this guy?

"Wahhh! It's the Zoo!" I say screaming and excited like a little child. Many people we're looking at us but at the moment, I didn't care.

"Eorini, come with me, you might get lost~" He said as if he was talking to a little child. I was filled with excitement that I ran to him to hold his hand like a 5 year old.

We were walking around the Zoo and looking at the animals.

"Oh Joy-ah, look I found you." he said while pointing at a monkey

"Mwo?! Aniya oppa!!" I say while getting pissed, aish

After looking at the different animals at the Zoo, we came across Fox ears and took lots of pictures together. Oppa was doing funny faces to cheer me up, which honestly made my anger disappear.

After that, it was getting dark and it was almost time for the Zoo to close

After that, it was getting dark and it was almost time for the Zoo to close. We walked out of the Zoo hand in hand, which surprised me of how close oppa and I are already. We headed to his car and went to eat dinner.

"Joy-ah, how was it?"

"Hm? What oppa?"

"How was today, did you had fun?"

"Ne, jinjja it was fun. Kumawo oppa" I smiled at him

"Ahh, hajima Joy-ah. It was nothing, I'm glad you had fun. But don't forget this is only Day 1, there's more that awaits." He says while his ears are turning red

"Ne? Day 1? For what?"

"For the request that you told me, today is the first day. If there's certain places you want me to take you, I'l be willing to." he says while smiling

[TIME SKIP]

After talking in the car, oppa and I headed to eat dinner at a restaurant. Then it was getting pretty late so he decided to drive me back to the hospital. It was 10:45pm when we got to the hospital.

I got out of the car and he went out aswell. We walked upstairs to where my room was located since he insisted on taking me back to my room.

"Oppa kumawo for taking me out, I'll be looking forward to whatever the next few days have to offer. Goodnight~" I say as I kissed his cheek and headed to my room and shut the door. I was blushing so much from what I just did.

Omo omo?!What did I just do?! Yah!! Park Joyie!! How dare you? I mentally slapped myself.

Oh no, am I falling for him..?

==============================
Eorini(*)- means child
==============================