[Chapter 21]

SUNGJAE POV

"Oppa! How have you been? Jjinja bogoshipeosoyo~" Joy said, I don't know why but it disgusts me. How dare she do aegyo to him?!

"Nado, bogoshipeoseo. Also I've been doing well especially now that you're here and they're here." my secretary said while pointing at two other girls.
Im guessing thats his mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Aish, Yook Sungjae why so bitter Jjinja?!!

Why am I even still here, I should get going but my legs don't want to move. I sigh.

"Oh, Sooyoung-ah. I forgot, I was going to introduce you to my boss and also I wanted to ask him if I could go home with you guys tonight." Jimin said while looking around for me. Aish, I better hide somewhere or else he might think Im evesdropping on them.

"Oh sir, there you are. I was looking for you."Too late. Someone shoot me now.

"Oh jjinja? I was about to go for a meeting? Wae, what's the matter?" yah Sungjae ah, you sound so bitter right now, hajima or else he will find out.

"Ah, jjinjayo? I was gonna ask if may I not work for tonight and tomorrow. I wanna spend time with my family."

"Hmm, I don't know Jimin-ah. It's more likely to be my father who decides."

"Ah ne, I already asked him and he said I can. I just needed your approval."

"Ah, jjinja? Arasseo. But be sure that you will be here the following day arasseo?"

"Ne, sir. Oh and I wanted to introduce you to Park Joy. My sister"

"Ah yeah I know. Wait,MWO?!. She-e y-your-r s-sister?!" pabo ya sungjae -ssi. Of course they have the same last name because they're siblings. Aish i'm such a pabo!!- I mentally slapped myself, I'll save the physical slap later.

"Ne,waeyo?" Jimin asked, while raising an eyebrow

"Ah, haha, aniya. Aniya nothing haha. I gotta go annyeong~" I say while literally running out of the building because of embarrasment.

JIMIN POV

"Oppa, I didn't know you work for him." sooyoung said after watching the whole thing between me and my boss.

"Oh yeah I do, wae have you met him before?" I asked Joy because by the looks of it, it seems like she met him before. Though I have mentioned Joy to my boss before.

"Ah ne, I have. He saved me and took me to the hospital when I felt a stabbing pain in my chest and fainted. I was to weak and unable to go to the hospital on my own." Joy explained while recalling that day of the incident.

Ahh, he must've came home from his trip with ms. Areum and was on his way to visit his bestfriend Dr.Jeon. Though its kind of weird how he came back by himself from the trip and left earlier than Areum. Oh well its their problem.