[Chapter 5]

WENDY POV

I felt so angry and hurt when Dr. Jeon told us the results. I couldn't help it. I don't want to lose my little sister, she is everything to me. She's my bestfriend, she supports me, helps me out, is there for me when our parents are at work and many more. These are there reasons why I wanted a sister in the first place and I am not about to lose her in this battle with her heart condition...

As Joy and I were walking away from Dr.Jeon's office, I was trying to calm myself down and clear all those thoughts going through my mind. I also go to the same school as Joy but I had to take home her assignments and things she needed for her classes. Her stuff and my stuff are what's on my mind lately and I've been stressing over them too much.

Suddenly Joy tapped my shoulder which interrupted all those thoughts.
"Eonnie, gwaenchanha? Its seems like you have many thoughts going through your head. Are you possibly thinking about my results?" Joy always knows whats up with me, so there is no point in lying but right now I have to.
"Oh, aniya I was just thinking about the project we're working on and we have to dissect an animal heart and you know look at all the interesting things inside." I faked a smile, hoping she won't notice that I'm lying even though, what I said was partially true.

"Ahh, jinjja? Thats sounds cool, I want to see what a heart looks like on the inside and you know, maybe see what's going on with mine" she laughed and flashed a smile.

My heart ached a bit and almost teared up because I'm going to miss these moments with my little sister.