[Chapter 31: Day 50]

JOY POV

It's been 20 days ever since oppa asked me to be his girlfriend. I still remember that day clearly and it's probably something that I'll never ever forget.

Recently oppa has been very busy, we barely hang out anymore. Which I understand since he's training to become the heir of his father's company. But even though he is training, he usually still has time for me. I've called him and messaged him quite a bit but no replies whatsoever. Im not sure if we get to 100 days together but Im happy of the days that we were together.

Dr. Jeon, Dr. Kim and Dr. Chae all informed me to run more tests because they found a possible donor for me and since my time is running out.

After doing some tests, dr. Jeon told me not to go out as often or better yet not to go out at all. But I don't know if I will be able to do that. I want to spend time with oppa during the remaining days that I have to live. I sat on my hospital bed and my thoughts were everywhere. I don't know how to tell oppa about this..

I went over to the table and grabbed my notebook where I have listed the things I wanted to do. We crossed out so many since we have done so many on my list.
I looked over my list and went through all that was written. I got to the very bottom on my list..

Go to jeju island
🔘Work at BTOB company :)
🔘Get married

The very last one catches my eye. I couldn't believe I wrote that. Suddenly I remembered that I showed oppa my list, since he insisted to see it. My face suddenly turned red, he must've seen this..!! Aish, I shouldn't have wrote it or showed him this last one😭😭

I hope that oppa won't think that I expect him to marry me.. Although I'm slowly falling for him..I'm not so sure about a marriage happening..😶